Strange things indeed

maybe he was shopping for Cristie CutiePie's surplies! (lol) Originally Posted by Likinikki
bad girl! Assume the position!

Was going to make a priest joke, but I don't want to be accused of being a "dick"....
Easy to explain. Costco is closed on Sunday morning.
Ok folks, here's one for ya. I'm mostly a Lurker here but I have to ask this one.

So it's a Sunday morning, dont ask what i'm doing awake on a Sunday morning, and I pull into a CVS pharm to get an ice cold Chocolate Milk. Mmm good. So I get to the register and an older guy, about in his mid 60's, is ahead of me. It's his turn and down he puts to two big jugs of foldgers coffee, the bigger jugs, and 20 boxs of rubbers and thats it. Sounds like an intro to a joke but nope it's not. Usually in a scenerio like this, I could come up with something witty to start a converstaion with a stranger but I've to tell you, i was speechless on this one.

So i've got to ask everyone, are these ingredients for a Hobbiest or a Provider? Originally Posted by Muse
Hmmm, my best guess? He's hosting a swing party or runs a party house with his SO, he's picking up some supplies (or replenishing the stock being it's Sunday morning).
hmm i would say he needed all the caffine to use those condoms
I see it this way. Just because he put his teeth in the glass...
don't mean he can't tap that ass! More power to the old man!
Was going to make a priest joke, but I don't want to be accused of being a "dick"....
Go ahead...we like DICKsssss!! (lol)
Unfortunately most of my "rubbers" go on my toys-not a real live peepee
Hmmm maybe he was tired of watching his S.O. fuck 20 of his amigos without a condom......
A sex addicts anonymous member about to go and relapse...is what I think!!! lol
Maybe he was getting ready to host a annual senior citizen's gang bang, woot woot! LMAO