Oilfield peeps

a very week dollar was the biggest reason we saw three digit oil.
Like this discussion...As expected variations in thoughts....such is oil it's a fluid lol.....

My thoughts...with 300 + billion capital budget evaporating...the constant work needed to maintain flow assurance of the wells are impacted. The reservoir dynamics continues to change due to pressure and temperature and without work these reservoirs are going to be impacted. Impact production...

The reservoirs offshore are much bigger than on land...also the water management issue on land further inhibits profitability and regulations impact operations - fracking....

I think the need for oil will continue to grow...the current glut will hopefully with supply chain will equalize this year or next year.

This will enable the prices to equalize however do not expect 100..I expect the low range fluctuation to be at 48 -54. The high range at 59-65.

The higher range will be achieved when we have more capital infused into the system through the engagement of drillers, intervention and other service company...

Also just an FYI...the offshore break even can be lower than 40...If we can maintain an operating efficiency over 90%.

Just my thought...