What's everyone...

I'll be in Albany over the holiday
Two family parties and on Monday giving the speech. Retired military here....
Two family parties and on Monday giving the speech. Retired military here.... Originally Posted by BigJon51
thanks for your service
mmmm can you pm me where speech if you ok with that.
I never was in military. Tricky Dicky pulled plug on Vietnam before my draft number came up.
Seeing how friends and others treated coming home, I ran to corporate world. I for many years see that as my mistake. I still have my draft card somewhere in my desk or safe. Only time I can find it is when not looking for it looking for something. Then think I should have picked a branch and join would have been good for me. Put card back where found it thinking I will remember where but forget. Was to late when I saw I need it. So now I'm a bit of a old man child LOL
Two family parties and on Monday giving the speech. Retired military here.... Originally Posted by BigJon51
Thank you for your service!
My military special(see my signature for info) will be going all week you should stop by and say hello
I came down with bronchitis. I'm out of action!
In Fla with my brothers from other mothers. We remember the 2 our unit lost in Iraq but more so we remember the 5 that committed suicide after we came back. 8 of us get together pick a different persons place every year from NY,Cali,FLA,MN,WI,MI and Texas, They are my real Family. Cause for celebration this year my brother from Cali finally after a year knocked his girl up, I called it on his facebook though telling him hes a pussy and said it takes a man to make a man and sure enough hes having a girl :P lol
Memorial Day holiday, save the veterans speech a few more months. My enlistment was peacetime, when marines spent half a day policing up cigarette butts and raking rocks in the sand whew

Carlos D,
Knowing you a bit, your Drill Instructor must of had ... ugh, to many ways ta finish that line LOL
Thank you to all of the Military Gents and Ladies on here for serving Our Country. My gf Autumn was in the Army.
  • Flako
  • 05-28-2017, 09:46 AM
Enjoying the nude beach with amber does
Enjoying the day with friends & family ... would love to spend a little time with some R&R to make the holiday more memorable
Posted in the wrong place
Everyone Have A Safe Memorial Day!
Thank You To All Past & Present Service Members!