Do Not Feed the Trolls

gnadfly, if you start getting hungry might be your first clue as to who the troll(s) are!

Originally Posted by WTF
WTF is so droll...........
and famished
and famished Originally Posted by gnadfly
The droll troll!
Amazing

Some hump annoys you

You want people to ignore him

So you start a thread about him???

:c lap: Originally Posted by atlcomedy
yes because some don`t get the message.
  • WTF
  • 04-15-2011, 07:50 AM
WTF is a droll........... Originally Posted by Marshall
WTF is a droll?

Marshall , unlike Rudyard, I have a special gift of putting myself in others shoes. All you need is love, kindness and approval. I am one of the few that have hope for you, you are much kinder as Marshall than you were as Herfacechair. Of course that ain't saying much but it's a start. My guess is you would be a good fella to know if a friend of yours was in a bind.

That don't cancel out your caustic posting style but it does count for something in my book.

Try and put yourself in others shoes from time to time and stop with the superiority complex , even if you are smarter than us all we don't like hearing it 24/7.
Try and put yourself in others shoes from time to time and stop with the superiority complex , even if you are smarter than us all we don't like hearing it 24/7. Originally Posted by WTF
Thats a big if.
  • WTF
  • 04-15-2011, 07:54 AM
Thats a big if. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Put yourself in Marshall's shoes PJ.
Thats a big if. Originally Posted by pjorourke
They don't make a font size big enough...
I'm sorry, I don't mean to make fun of you Marshall but the size of that "if" did make me laugh.

C x
I'm sorry, I don't mean to make fun of you Marshall but the size of that "if" did make me laugh.

C x Originally Posted by Camille
don't worry about it as long as you're having fun........you know how jealous women can get about each other, well, same with men......