When a provider is BSC and stalks you...

things that make you go hhhmmmm!
LMFAO! SNL and I enjoy some pretty intense BCD session's. Butt hurt? Please enlighten me? We enjoy each other when time permit's. Like mature provider/hobbist do. I actually enjoy sharing him.

Uh, SNL leave the hobby and committing to a relationship? HA! Where are you getting your info? You really are obsessed!

Bareback? Yes his Italian sausage barebacked my throat until every drop of his protein was drained from his sausage. I believe you offer BBBJ as well ?? Or are you know writing non fictional reviews to drum up your business? Originally Posted by Beau Derierre

Yup...she's so jealous..of our fuck sessions...

Yup I do leave the hobby....and commit to a relationship with a provider - ONE HOUR at a time.....lol.. although there are A FEW providers I would leave the hobby for...
Some people need a job. Case closed, I don't have time to reply to a thread of this stupidity but this is pretty entertaining. Lol.
High school drama. Thanks for the free advertisement!
It was all good just a week ago
Some guys can't take the word no. Then he threatens to ruin my reputation. I've been patient and understanding of his mental state.
SMH....I have no words. BTW...you can block ppl on phones and ECCIE. I do it all time.
You come across as a reasonably intelligent person. Originally Posted by shinepro
Thanks wakeup. Somehow you're here when I need ya. LOL.
High school drama. Thanks for the free advertisement! Originally Posted by Alyssa71
So stop messaging me about clients that don't want to see you!!!

You ducked this up all By yourself sweetie.
It was all good just a week ago Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Rent is Realll late...

Eviction notice must have some people desperate
Ha! The other whore who thought SNL would leave the hobby to be with her. I can prove I'm not a shandle. Originally Posted by NightRager
So you went from a newbie that she wouldn't see to being her spokesperson all in 2 weeks?
Now you're so close to her she lets you read her private conversations with clients?

And yes please prove you're not a shandle
We will be waiting
I can prove I'm not a shandle. Originally Posted by NightRager
Okay, prove it.
So stop messaging me about clients that don't want to see you!!!

You ducked this up all By yourself sweetie. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Bitch plz. I guess you've gone crazy too .You called me asking if you should give XXX person a reference then somehow SNL comes up with lies about XXX and he's not even on the board you dumbass.
Lol I need popcorn