12 Things we learned yesterday

Let make this simple , No obstruction =no investigation, lawyer up , because of the optics (in the media)
I'm not a don guy but this whole is a witch hunt, and "Some people only see what they want to see".
Each side is busy looking at their own trees.
  • WTF
  • 06-09-2017, 12:59 PM
Let make this simple , No obstruction =no investigation, lawyer up , because of the optics (in the media)
I'm not a don guy but this whole is a witch hunt, and "Some people only see what they want to see". Originally Posted by rexdutchman
A witch hunt like the Benghazi investigation with Trey Gowdy?

A Witch Hunt like Donald Trump hollering about a f****** birth certificate?

Witch Hunt AKA f****** politics is standard operating procedure quit crying like a snowflake
Benghazi - Tons of evidence within days if not hours. You are not being honest with yourself if you say there was no evidence of wrong doing and lying by Clinton, Obama and Susan Rice.

Birthers - No doubt Trump stirred the pot with the birth cert. But that is a far cry from a witch hunt. There was no MSM citing unnamed sources, calls for impeachment from senators, or congressional hearings on the matter.

Witch Hunt AKA f****** politics is standard operating procedure quit crying like a snowflake Originally Posted by WTF

Witch Hunt AKA f****** politics is standard operating procedure quit crying like a snowflake Originally Posted by WTF
Benghazi actually happened and BO did present a fake birth certificate.

If your not going to take your Ritalin at least try to stay focused.
You stupid SOB's, the investigation is in it's infancy.

This may wind up as a nothing burger as some of you seem to think... but you are discounting who is doing the investigating. A FBI man.....a Coney FBI acquaintance. Originally Posted by WTF

Burgers aside....nothing like a good Coney, I always say....

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...97125269011585
Each side is busy looking at their own trees. Originally Posted by bamscram
Your side has no trees. Just desert without an oasis.
"investigation" = "infancy" ... fits!

Lynch had it right .... "matter" ...

... a "matter" of losing the election in 2016.

Couldn't change the election process in November.
Couldn't reverse the electoral college votes in December.
Couldn't stop the inauguration.
Couldn't freeze cabinet appointments.
Can't disrupt the passage of legislation and issuing of executive orders.
Can't run him out of the White House.
Can't impeach him.

If the Democrats keep up the stupid shit ....

... things will look worse in 2018 AND 2020!

COMEY the LAST GREAT HOPE!
Your side has no trees. Just desert without an oasis. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Looks like you have hit bottom old timer.
One thing learned Trump didn't give a shit about Russia hacking, never once asked about that. Just if he or one of his minions was under investigation.
Excellent Point Bamscram!

He also did not ask about any of the other 10,000+ ongoing FBI investigations. This guy does not give a shit about anything!!!

I love the liberal mind! Without it we would have no simpletons in this world.

One thing learned Trump didn't give a shit about Russia hacking, never once asked about that. Just if he or one of his minions was under investigation. Originally Posted by bamscram
One thing learned Trump didn't give a shit about Russia hacking, never once asked about that. Just if he or one of his minions was under investigation, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by bamscram
You lying sacks of shit need to flush yourselves down the nearest shitter, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. The whole January 6th meeting (see Warner's questions) at Trump Tower was about the Russian investigation, and Trump was getting daily briefings prepared by the various intelligence agencies that he was able to consult any damn time he wanted, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
  • WTF
  • 06-09-2017, 03:10 PM
Benghazi actually happened and BO did present a fake birth certificate.

If your not going to take your Ritalin at least try to stay focused. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
The Russians did try and effect our election and Trump bragged about firing Comey to them asap.

If you're a birther, you are beyond Ritalin. You need a One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest lobotomy

Please tell me when they closed down the Benghazi investigation. Hint , right after Nov 8. 2016. Then tell me in your expert opinion would it have been closed down had she been elected president. Here is another big hint the answer is no. .. no means it was a political witch-hunt. Had she been elected they would have dogged her with this Benghazi b*******. Pure politics it is what it is... that is what all this is, quit crying like a little b****
Your side has no trees. Just desert without an oasis. Originally Posted by LexusLover
bumscum was looking for headless roosters I would say chickens but he likes roosters better
  • WTF
  • 06-09-2017, 03:14 PM
bumscum was looking for headless roosters I would say chickens but he likes roosters better Originally Posted by gary5912
Stay away from the Comedy Club.