Outed & robbed for $680 by genika

Lol . I don't live in the hill country . We live in SA. We just have a vacation spot we like to party at to get away from the kids. I don't get off patronizing hookers . Any providers I & my wife have actually seen can attest to that. Im sure Purrsia will back us up when shes back from her trip.(I do enjoy being a patron of hookers though ) I did start start acting like a bitch , but that was when you weren't answering my texts or phone calls after you said youd come ,so thought you were just blowing us off & I started talking dumb shit because I was drunk . My bad . Next thing you messaged me you were in the shower & taking Carseat out . I felt like shit for that and still do . Yes i have blown up your phone after , simply to apologize for my actions that night . You have every right to be upset & think I'm whatever. You thought I was throwing money at hookers & patronizing to thinking now , i really didnt have money & was trying to scam a ride .
To be clear I offered 4 bills to you & your cousin to give us a ride & hung out & played (within your limits of course ) . I offered 5 after I was not getting an answer bk to see if that would make it more worth your while since earlier you told me you needed to make alot of cash that weekend .
I made same deal with genika .
I thought $500 for a ride from SA to Hill country & a few hrs playtime with two ladies for wife & I was a win / win deal for everyone .
In regard to Genika - I didn't ask for $20 back to pay for a fuking cab . That's fucking hilarious. I said she offered only $20 fuking dollars when I asked for our money back . We called an uber and she waited with us until it arrived. Uber to our destination is only $70 btw lol . When my wife got out , I asked Genika for my money back since no session ( or even a ride for that matter ) occurred she tried to out me in front of the wife to get away with my cash . Not the first time she's pulled shit like this so I'm finding out now .

Bottom line - I gave her $680 total that day . No services occurred & she outed me & hobby to wife in order to extort & keep my $ . That should not be condoned or tolerated any way you cut it ,no matter how egotistical & condescending a throwing money at hookers bitch I am. OR however broke ,a no ride having, Indian giving , inferior , irrelevant little bitch I am still not an excuse to out the hobby , or keep money with no services
Don't understand the purpose of this thread. It wasn't an alert the first time it was discussed and therefore moved to the COED.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2085062&highlight=

In fact part of it is a cut and paste from the first one. Some of this new post has slightly different information than was provided the first time. Don't see why you want to get the wrath of LMCC again. Don't want her to call you a B!*%h, then be careful where you tread. otherwise you're going to be b-slapped again.
Don't understand the purpose of this thread. It wasn't an alert the first time it was discussed and therefore moved to the COED. Originally Posted by dolfan
I don't read the Coed section, so I'm glad this is an Alert. Lot of bad fucking decisions made by the OP in that story, but at the end of the day I'd rather know the transgressions of the provider than not, so I'm appreciative for the info. Especially if this isn't refuted by the provider with any more meaningful detail than "things were going great until my friend puked & now my bag's missing."
Lol . I don't live in the hill country . We live in SA. We just have a vacation spot we like to party at to get away from the kids. I don't get off patronizing hookers . Any providers I & my wife have actually seen can attest to that. Im sure Purrsia will back us up when shes back from her trip.(I do enjoy being a patron of hookers though ) I did start start acting like a bitch , but that was when you weren't answering my texts or phone calls after you said youd come ,so thought you were just blowing us off & I started talking dumb shit because I was drunk . My bad . Next thing you messaged me you were in the shower & taking Carseat out . I felt like shit for that and still do . Yes i have blown up your phone after , simply to apologize for my actions that night . You have every right to be upset & think I'm whatever. You thought I was throwing money at hookers & patronizing to thinking now , i really didnt have money & was trying to scam a ride .
To be clear I offered 4 bills to you & your cousin to give us a ride & hung out & played (within your limits of course ) . I offered 5 after I was not getting an answer bk to see if that would make it more worth your while since earlier you told me you needed to make alot of cash that weekend .
I made same deal with genika .
I thought $500 for a ride from SA to Hill country & a few hrs playtime with two ladies for wife & I was a win / win deal for everyone .
In regard to Genika - I didn't ask for $20 back to pay for a fuking cab . That's fucking hilarious. I said she offered only $20 fuking dollars when I asked for our money back . We called an uber and she waited with us until it arrived. Uber to our destination is only $70 btw lol . When my wife got out , I asked Genika for my money back since no session ( or even a ride for that matter ) occurred she tried to out me in front of the wife to get away with my cash . Not the first time she's pulled shit like this so I'm finding out now .

Bottom line - I gave her $680 total that day . No services occurred & she outed me & hobby to wife in order to extort & keep my $ . That should not be condoned or tolerated any way you cut it ,no matter how egotistical & condescending a throwing money at hookers bitch I am. OR however broke ,a no ride having, Indian giving , inferior , irrelevant little bitch I am still not an excuse to out the hobby , or keep money with no services Originally Posted by georgelynch74

I agreed to take you home. I didn't ask you for cash or needed any from you. I'm not a dick (all the time) I was doing it because you where fucked up and because you where suppose to do business outside of hobby. You seem to forget every single time you hit me up asking for an appt, I tell you I can't. MAYBE another time. I have a 2 month old and a shit ton of teenagers I can't just up and leave at Beck and call. Nor do you have to name drop other lady's. Bad enough I'm involved in this caca. I'm also not mad. Annoyed at the fact people don't read shit correctly and think I raped you and shit. Originally it was 250$ you offered. No session. I asked if it was cool my cousin came. You started chingando and chingando. So fuck yeah aftr I told you to go shit in a hat while running sideways I ignored you. Plus you made me look like a dick by not making good on what you said you would do with the show. That's bad business. So for the love of sweet baby Jesus LEAVE ME THE FUCK OF ALL FUCKS OUT OF THIS. I fucking get it youre sorry.
Fuck its almost worth the fucking points to post screenshot.
" chingando and chingagdo " ? Is that a new WESS-SIDE law firm ?
So for the love of sweet baby Jesus LEAVE ME THE FUCK OF ALL FUCKS OUT OF THIS. Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes
Nominated for Provider Quote of the Year.
" chingando and chingagdo " ? Is that a new WESS-SIDE law firm ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Bahahahah
But that would be "chingando y chingando"
Do they have a catchy phone # like Davis Law Firm? I can imagine their commercials airing during a Maury Povich or Jerry Springer show. Of which, the details of this train wreck "Alert" deserves to be aired on either show.

Originally Posted by CoverMe
Do they have a catchy phone # like Davis Law Firm? Originally Posted by HedonisticFool
"Call Pound-Pound-Pound, Pound-Pound-Pound-Pound!"
"I like the Christmas Jesus best when I say grace..." - Ricky Bobby

Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes View Post
So for the love of sweet baby Jesus LEAVE ME THE FUCK OF ALL FUCKS OUT OF THIS.
Nominated for Provider Quote of the Year. Originally Posted by tpepsi
" chingando and chingagdo " ? Is that a new WESS-SIDE law firm ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I don't know, ask your momma. Lol
"I like the Christmas Jesus best when I say grace..." - Ricky Bobby Originally Posted by HedonisticFool
I hate y'all lol
And having run it's course, this looks less and less like an alert.

Moved to a more proper forum.

OT