CASSANDRA FLAKEY UMM NO

U TEXT ME AND SAID U WANTED ANOTHER APPOINTMENT AND YES I STILL HAVE UR TEXT SOOO...... WHAT YOU WANT BABE ME TO IM WRONG?
what?
........... thax for your comet though (not really lol) Originally Posted by illdoitall
Do you know a 'stocker' named Haley?
yes joe but youd have to come to me. stop with the pms let it be known that this crap is bs I cant be that bad if you still keep pming for an app. So speak up here please then we can talk about meeting. If not..........
I tried to set up an appointment with you a couple of nights ago Cassandra... but when I called to let you know I was close (as per YOUR instruction) you just hung up on me. I was nothing but respectful and this is the first time I've had this problem with anyone. By the way, on my PM I left you a refence AND her number yet you clearly didn't take time to check my reference. So yeah I lean towards you just being flakey unless there's a reasonable explaination (I don't think there is one).
Fuk! Cad u people lern to spell?
yes joe but youd have to come to me. stop with the pms let it be known that this crap is bs I cant be that bad if you still keep pming for an app. So speak up here please then we can talk about meeting. If not.......... Originally Posted by illdoitall

Ok lets set somethings striaght.

This crap isnt bs. I called spoked to you had the appointment set within 15 minutes so its not like it was weeks an advance and something came up. Just to arrive have no answer for 10 minutes then to get a text that your sorry you cant do it but that your friend alicia can do it. So where is the bs?

The pms werent about me wanting to setup an appointment it was to understand your incoherent sentences made it had to understand. Rather then keep replying mentioned it woukd have been nice if you made it up cause you mention we were cool.

You then started telling me to say something nice about you and that you were going to make it up to me but i have to come to you on the north side when before you knew i was on the south.

I would post the pms if i could i never told you yes i want to meet you up. You say i will never vouch for another provider bah bah bah she is your friend i cant find the thread but theres one back from '10 about her using fake pictures. But you were trying to pass it off as you didnt know her. You stood me up twice then finally when im free and you are you pond me off.

Either way im calking it up as a lesson learned.
  • bbkid
  • 04-29-2011, 01:44 PM
Do you know a 'stocker' named Haley? Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Lol
YEA THERE IS A HISTORY HERE BECAUSE FOR SOME RESON PEOPLE EITHER HOBBY ENOUGH TO WHERE THEY ARE JUST TOO COCKY WHEN THEY ARE MAKING APPOINTMENTS OR NEWBIES AND YOUNG AND DONT KNOW HOW TO TALK. EITHER WAY IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO TALK TO ME ON THE PHONE THEN IM SURE YOUR NOT GONA KNOW HOW TO TREAT ME WHEN IN PERSON, PERIOD.
  • wikdj
  • 05-01-2011, 07:08 PM
I have had a heck of a time getting with Cassandra, but that is because she was being cautious. However, unlike other providers, she did keep in contact with me and let me know the reasons why. She never just cut off communication. She even went so far as to tell me, "Right now, because none of your references were available, I don't feel comfortable and I don't want your experience to be bad because I'm not feeling right." That was a pretty respectable thing in my mind. That's just my chiming in. And yeah, I know there's two sides to every story.
THAX WIKDJ I DID THE SAME THING TO YOU RIGHT? AND WHY SO YOU COULD HAVE A GREAT TIME ITS ALWAYS BAD IF THERE IS NERVOUS ENERGY.LOVE YA FOR THAT COMET!!
can we close this thread now? i made my point and so did others.....
Fuk! Cad u people lern to spell? Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Right. Also, hit that little key right above the 'shift' key that says 'caps lock' so you don't look like you're internet yelling. JESUS FREAKING CHRIST.