SL Big Game Hunter Looking to Scalp a Sasquatch.

SL Big Game Hunter Looking to Scalp a Sasquatch. (No offence to my Native American brothers & sisters!) That's right SL would love him another trophy. I stopped trophy hunting 15 years ago. Now I let the big ones go and only kill for food. My way of giving back. But I sure miss the trophy days.

So I though hummmmm I would like nothing better than to place a mason jar on my mantel with a Pubic Penis Duster in it. Yes I said it a Crotch Bouquet, Chewbacca Hair Piece, Kitty Patch, Beaver Pelt. Call it what ever you want.

So I started thincking.... I got it. I could start a ThreAD that will give Italia the attention is is so desperate for and start a bidding contest to "Scalp The Beast". This would be fun and someone (Hopefully Me!) would be able to bring Italia into the 2000's and out of the 70's. And we all know she loves money.

So I'll start the bidding at $200

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Since there are those that want to hi-jack this threAD lets get back on track shall we?!
I really don't understand the obsession/ stalker thing you got going with her ? All your negativity you project just reminds us she is still around, if you really need to give her press , y'all make up and make her your 400 review !! Now that would be interesting, this isn't
I really don't understand the obsession/ stalker thing you got going with her ? All your negativity you project just reminds us she is still around, if you really need to give her press , y'all make up and make her your 400 review !! Now that would be interesting, this isn't Originally Posted by milo
#400 th review shave the Sasquatch? Hummmmm Milo your just full of ideas!

$400
At $200 how much is that a pound?
At $200 how much is that a pound? Originally Posted by Treetop78759
I'm not sure. But the European waxing center just bumped my bid to $450
I'm not sure. But the European waxing center just bumped my bid to $450 Originally Posted by Still Looking
I guess they like a challenge 😜
I guess they like a challenge 😜 Originally Posted by a10bomb

Waxing is no big deal...

You know, I never saw the transgression that started this.
SL won't post the exact post(s) that he followed up with new threads.
But seeing Italia signature line, i'm just gonna leave my inquiring about things in the past on this one.
But seeing Italia signature line, i'm just gonna leave my inquiring about things in the past on this one. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Always a voice of reason P
But seeing Italia signature line, i'm just gonna leave my inquiring about things in the past on this one. Originally Posted by Precious_b
PB

I would say start around the 165 mark of that thread but then you would miss a lot of the hot pics of slave but here is the link anyway

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...&postcount=165

and SL's response

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...&postcount=167
PB

I would say start around the 165 mark of that thread but then you would miss a lot of the hot pics of slave but here is the link anyway

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...&postcount=165

and SL's response

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...&postcount=167 Originally Posted by a10bomb
Exactly... you did P'S home work for him.

She threatens hobbyists with violence, justifies theft from hobbyists (charger) and stalks other providers.

hell whats NOT to like!
Phone BID: National Geographic bids $500
SL Big Game Hunter Looking to Scalp a Sasquatch. (No offence to my Native American brothers & sisters!) That's right SL would love him another trophy. I stopped trophy hunting 15 years ago. Now I let the big ones go and only kill for food. My way of giving back. But I sure miss the trophy days.

So I though hummmmm I would like nothing better than to place a mason jar on my mantel with a Pubic Penis Duster in it. Yes I said it a Crotch Bouquet, Chewbacca Hair Piece, Kitty Patch, Beaver Pelt. Call it what ever you want.

So I started thincking.... I got it. I could start a ThreAD that will give Italia the attention is is so desperate for and start a bidding contest to "Scalp The Beast". This would be fun and someone (Hopefully Me!) would be able to bring Italia into the 2000's and out of the 70's. And we all know she loves money.

So I'll start the bidding at $200

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Phone bid from Ripley's believe it or not: $525.00