Democrats Attempt Creation of Populist Rebranding Using Same Trump Platform/Policy They Simultaneously Block…

If you can't beat em, join em. The big pivot has started. Chuck U Schumer hasn't run a cash register but wants to talk economics. Assclown. Originally Posted by bambino
Holy chit!

You calling anybody an Assclown is hilarious!

I'm ok with taxes for medical I want single payer. Dont want 15 dollar minimum wage, and not for free college. They need to rework that plan again. No more tranny issues either, no one cares. Originally Posted by Trey
Why don' you move to Canada or the UK then where they HAVE single payer.. And also pay between 48 and 61% of their wages in TAXES...
  • Trey
  • 07-25-2017, 02:53 PM
I'm an American not a Canadian or UK citizen. I don't think they just let you move there either. I'd rather change how it is where I live.
I'm an American not a Canadian or UK citizen. I don't think they just let you move there either. I'd rather change how it is where I live. Originally Posted by Trey
move to California then.
I'm an American not a Canadian or UK citizen. I don't think they just let you move there either. I'd rather change how it is where I live. Originally Posted by Trey
There are plenty of Americans, that do NOT want socialized health care ALA a single payer system though.. You are in a minority...