Thinking About Joining ANTIFA

I support any group that opposes white supremacy, neo-Nazis and the KKK in a non-violent manner.

Please put that in your sig line, you alt-right asshole. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Trump denounced hate on all sides. You can't. Because you're a pig.
I support any group that opposes white supremacy, neo-Nazis and the KKK in a non-violent manner.

Please put that in your sig line, you alt-right asshole. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's a cop out you pig. The left was just as violent in Charlottesville as they've been around the country. I've denounced all hate groups, including the Nazis and the Klan. You lying hypocritical pig.
We must stamp out radical christian republican conservative terror groups. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Get after it, boy! Oh yea! Make sure to walk in the street.
shut your gay french ass up. on second thought keep your ass open and just go get fucked. lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

I need more information on this group but they seem like true freedom fighters in the spirit of Abe Lincoln. We must stamp out radical christian republican conservative terror groups. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You would fit in perfectly!

You probably need more than what your well fare check provides.

George Soros will pay you to protest.

Then you can buy 2 gallons of gin and juice instead of one.

Perfect!

At least you Johns are walking, single file... Shit Eater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4FPsCDmqJs&index
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don't believe you.

what groups do you support would that be?
Get after it, boy! Oh yea! Make sure to walk in the street. Originally Posted by LexusLover
walking requires a spine
A group that claims to be anti-fascist yet uses fascist tactics wherever they go. Probably why they all wear masks. Ashamed of their own hypocrisy.

Yeah. That's right up your alley, dumb-ass.
walking requires a spine Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

says the old ass bum with no heart lol
Uh-oh. Bad news for sissy chapped ass...

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/pe...rticle/2632088

Now you're a terrorist. Just like your heroes, ISIS.
if you even think about joining, you're a member already
Thincking About Joining ANTIFA Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
The ANTIFA are a bunch of whiny, destructive losers.

Sounds like Sista Chappelle would fit right in.
It seems to me that the liberals, democrats and main stream media are trying to incite a new cival war in this country. I guarantee if it ever comes to that they will regret poking the bear. Conservatives have all the guns and training and the majority of the military and police officers will side with them. I don't play partisan politics I don't need either party telling me how to think. Keep thinking that your safe spaces and your social media will keep you safe because these people will have a rude awakening.