It's Berry good to be back y'all

Welcome back beautiful lady! Originally Posted by Danielle Jacks
Hi beautiful. Love the showcase booty shot. Yummmmmmmers! Hope you are doing well. You have been in my thoughts!
Good, to see you back!
Have fun Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate
Thanks! You're looking as delicious as always!

To everyone else that commented thanks!
Hahaha as if everybody doesn't already know you were on my UTR Elite Squad the whole time I was pretending not to be hobbying.

*Note to self: never disable your money making machine to appease your pretend boyfriend until he ACTUALLY leaves his real girlfriend. It was a real mfkr getting back on here. Originally Posted by strawberry skye
Sorry that didn't work out for you, but in his defense I would've have been flying that fine ass all over the country too if I had time and opportunity. He's been trying to hog that sweet hole for years now.

BYE FELICIA

Sorry that didn't work out for you, but in his defense I would've have been flying that fine ass all over the country too if I had time and opportunity. He's been trying to hog that sweet hole for years now.

BYE FELICIA

. Originally Posted by Rover14

Omfg you just totally made me spit my drink out and the bartender is probably gunna cut me off now! Literally Lol'ing right now!

That flying around the country part WAS pretty nice, I must admit.
Welcome back! Need to try out the strawberry
Welcome back beautiful! Guess I have a reason to check back in every now and then...
Hoping to see you on Thursday my favorite soldier!

Is it just me or is Skye's avatar awesome?

A force I have not detected in some time….

Thanks babe! Hey I went shopping and I've got all kinds of new stuff so let's figure out when we can rock that next photo shoot... you know how I am about my recent photo obsession! I'm leaning towards an outdoor one ;-)
A force I have not detected in some time…. Originally Posted by ugotme10
You can detect the force this Thurs... I'll be there after 6 tho- prior cum-mittmemt beforehand
Luv ya!
Strawberry, thought I had missed my opportunity to meet such a gorgeous woman. I am really excited you are back. I do have some naughty questions to ask you. But for now welcome back.
Hoping to see you on Thursday my favorite soldier! Originally Posted by strawberry skye
Cool, hope so too!

It's not just you...looks great!
Welcome back dear!