Text me yourself...

If someone is texting you and you don't think it's them, stop texting them. If you want to test if you're actually interacting with someone, tell them something during the texting as see if they remember it. If you think they're pimped and it makes you uncomfortable, don't see them.

I have several different reasons why I won't see some providers but I don't have to get on the mountaintop to announce every one because it's mostly just common sense. Just move on to the next one. It's not like you're going to stop them from doing it. Originally Posted by Hogfan69
I sometimes post opinions about the hobby on a board dedicated to the hobby on the forum specifically about the hobby. And yeah, shockingly sometimes they are based on experiences I've had in the hobby. You don't feel the need to do that, and that's great. Take pride in your obvious superiority.
You can blame it on me feeling superior or whatever you want if it makes you feel better. You just keep doing you.

Maybe I should start a thread saying "hey if I think you're pimped I won't call you"

Oh wait, I don't have to do that. I just don't call them.

You're taking mild criticism way too seriously. It's not worth overreacting to.
You can blame it on me feeling superior or whatever you want if it makes you feel better. You just keep doing you.

Maybe I should start a thread saying "hey if I think you're pimped I won't call you"

Oh wait, I don't have to do that. I just don't call them.

You're taking mild criticism way too seriously. It's not worth overreacting to. Originally Posted by Hogfan69
I bow to your superior wisdom. Maybe I could get a list of forum topics that it's OK for me to post, according to you?
Time to Agree to Disagree.
Time to Agree to Disagree. Originally Posted by biomed1
Too much drama. He simply stated in co-ed section that he presumed someone other than whom he thought he was interacting with was responding to messages.
Apologies to the board. I wasn't trying to incite drama. I forgot who I was dealing with and won't interact with him again.
+1 hogfan.

Go back and read the first post then him contradicting excuse...whatever, like you said. It’s not worth it.
Suits me. I look forward to the corresponding net reduction in the number of snide comments in my threads. Both of you staying out of them is the ideal outcome as far as I'm concerned.
There have been quite a few shady things going on. Very similar to what happened to you but not exactly. Possibly some people with sour grapes
Suits me. I look forward to the corresponding net reduction in the number of snide comments in my threads. Both of you staying out of them is the ideal outcome as far as I'm concerned. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Like cheese with that whine? Re read and comprehend YOUR first two posts in the thread then the next post where you say it wasn’t anyone in particular. However, you started this thread with one provider in particular And then posted not to ask you who it was. You’re crawfishing and it’s easy to see why your catching crap for this thread. They aren’t snide comments, it’s calling you out on your BS.

I don’t care if you don’t want me posting and calling you on your bullshit or not. I’ll decide that just like you decide your posts. You post a lot of stuff stating that you are trying to enlighten the community yet when you actually have something that needs sharing like the provider you started the thread about you don’t post her name. Her name would actually be useful to the community. if you were lying in your first posts then own it. That way everyone can decide on how to handle your posts going forward. Play stupid games and win stupid prizes comes to mind.
Hey, you win prizes too! Here's 100 of them. Enjoy.

Holy Sh*t...

This thread reads like a cat fight between providers. Dudes- you have way too much time on your hands.