Delete

Too bad we can't post your address too.. seeing that you're homeless Street walking cr***head Originally Posted by Ameera Cakes
That's what makes "us" better because we would never OUT anyone. What a bullshit move to make on anyone and she has ruined herself in this arena.
That's what makes "us" better because we would never OUT anyone. What a bullshit move to make on anyone and she has ruined herself in this arena. Originally Posted by femalehobbyist
You're absolutely correct! I was just being sarcastic
That's what makes "us" better because we would never OUT anyone. What a bullshit move to make on anyone and she has ruined herself in this arena. Originally Posted by femalehobbyist
And it's not this community she really has to worry about it's those dealers she's going to have to watch her back they don't play!
Plus I was outed two years ago by a neighbor so all my neighbors know what I do and so do the local police and my condo is surrounded with Nest cams that's a guarantee! I can afford surveillance I don't spend my money on cr***! so anyone's welcome to come over anytime! It's make my day law here in Colorado! Hahaha And my cameras notify me of every single motion!
Plus I was outed two years ago by a neighbor so all my neighbors know what I do and so do the local police and my condo is surrounded with Nest cams that's a guarantee so anyone's welcome to come over anytime! It's make my day law here in Colorado! Hahaha And my cameras notify me of every single motion!
Originally Posted by Ameera Cakes

Sweet! So next time I come ovEr for dinner don't get mad when I moon you goodbye woman! LOL send me the still shot of your neighbors face (the cute one ) And zoom in on My thong
FemaleHobbyst Always the voice of reason. Muah! Miss L ..
Sweet! So next time I come ovEr for dinner don't get mad when I moon you goodbye woman! LOL send me the still shot of your neighbors face (the cute one ) And zoom in on My thong Originally Posted by chrissy
Lol your so silly... I'd be happy to take pictures of your ass myself anytime! Seriously.
This thread is now closed because of what happened in here.