YOU SHOULD NOT LEAVE REVIEW IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN PROVIDER

Not taking any sides, but I do see the angst of both also.
Guy set up time, has to take time away from home/work to do this. No Show puts a cramp in his plan, now he has to do it again, his window of opportunity was lost.
How do you do it again, what ever excuse or explanation he used is now used up.
There should have been a communication from the provider as sion as she had the slightest notion it wouldn't work out at that time.
For her, bad review could be lost business. She may be the best in town, but some will never find out due to the unfavorable review.
Good Communication would gave helped.
It is a lesson learned.
It's best to learn from anothers mistake than to learn from your own.
I would be pissed if I was left hanging. It's happened to me a few times, before I found ECCIE.
I think the provider learned a lot more from this mistake than the customer.
  • Lia88
  • 10-13-2017, 10:25 AM
Great point of views Guys and Gals. Great point of views. At the End of the day. We all have the freedom to voice our opinion and open up a discussion to help explore other situations that people may or may not have experienced. Thats one of the POINTS of this site right?....amongst other things Lol.....But yes i am new here but not NEW TO THIS.
  • Lia88
  • 10-13-2017, 10:28 AM
Not taking any sides, but I do see the angst of both also.
Guy set up time, has to take time away from home/work to do this. No Show puts a cramp in his plan, now he has to do it again, his window of opportunity was lost.
How do you do it again, what ever excuse or explanation he used is now used up.
There should have been a communication from the provider as sion as she had the slightest notion it wouldn't work out at that time.
For her, bad review could be lost business. She may be the best in town, but some will never find out due to the unfavorable review.
Good Communication would gave helped.
It is a lesson learned.
It's best to learn from anothers mistake than to learn from your own.
I would be pissed if I was left hanging. It's happened to me a few times, before I found ECCIE.
I think the provider learned a lot more from this mistake than the customer. Originally Posted by Warptcuck

I Get your Point of view. BUT there's something mossing from your point of view. What if THERE WAS communication but the MEMBER says he showed and CALLED but did no such THING. And rights a negative review....THAT'S the issue at hand my friend
Lia,

Three realities on this board:

1. What you say here is correct.

2. Some guys will understand your point and empathise.

3. Some guys see anything a lady writes as justification to attack her in some form.
Originally Posted by Old-T
There are no absolutes. Every one stands on it's own merits.
  • Old-T
  • 10-13-2017, 03:31 PM
A different viewpoint:

The reviewer joined ECCIE a month ago. This was his 2nd review. He might have thought he was reviewing her behavior, justified or not, and the review forum was the place for it.

A larger issue I noticed is that people want instant gratification/results. Why didn't she contact me and explain? Why did he write a review? Why hasn't it been moved to CO-ED? If both had just waited 48-72 hours before posting anything, this may have been resolved w/o involving the national forum. Now I'm going to spy in the NO forum to read both sides. Originally Posted by papadee
Well said.
  • Lia88
  • 10-25-2017, 01:02 PM
Do You Boo Boo ��
  • Old-T
  • 10-25-2017, 05:34 PM
Do You Boo Boo �� Originally Posted by Lia88
I for one have no idea what your point is.
I wonder if the OP is still Public Enemy Number 1 in Slidell, Louisiana? Are those TEN cop cars still staking you out?
Do You Boo Boo �� Originally Posted by Lia88
Why are you still bumping this ThreAd?? It doesn't make you look good!!
I wrote a review without seeing anyone. I regret it, because I will be really embarrassed if she found out I am yitzchak and started reading all of the stupid stuff I wrote on this forum.

Can mods delete my review?
NCNS's happen all the time. providers who travel might only be able to see 3 guys in that afternoon, if the first guy pushes the appt forward or extends it to a longer date, then obviously the 2nd guy will get screwed.. a provider would rather see 1 guy that entire afternoon who spends 5 minutes in the bedroom and hours outside and be paid vs. banging 3 guys in a row.

i think that guys need to understand more how the game works instead of being butthurt when a girl NCNS's them. some providers also are just incapable of being on time or are flaky. and it happens BOTH WAYS. hobbyists do the same shit too. some guys will book 2 or 3 ladies that day. if no money was exchanged then you move on to the next one.