The scope of people on this board.

Two of the things that precious b proudly proclaims in his signature line indicate he has crossed some lines in this hobby. Originally Posted by Carribean stud
Different strokes. Different folks.

In your book, yes.

But if you want to derail your thread about it, please do. Take it to where you would like.
How many women have I sexually assaulted?
WTF?

Men here are poor and making bad lifestyle choices?
WTF?
Or maybe just trying to drive a bargain for a luxury good...

Don't leave your DNA in case there's a crime there?
WTF?
Oh shit yeah, that's a big worry to me...

You haven't taken long to judge our little community. Maybe you're not a good fit for us low-lifes... Originally Posted by OldYeller
Don't worry after 8 years of being out of it I just bought another roping horse I might not qualify for the national finals rodeo this year(haha) but I will have a weekend hobby and week night practice to take up more of my time. So I'll be around less.

As far as low life's around here, while the men mostly discuss good fuckins the women seem place heavy importance on screening and do as much as they can. I bet they are ready to defend themselves, and I'm sure this business has taught many of them the reasons why it's important.
So piss on your idea of this little fantasy community the game is real.
Is the Crazy Marine back???

+1 X
+1 HF
+1 OY
Crazy Marine back???

+1 X Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Im am not sure what your implying? I am unaware of anyone here that goes by crazy marine so I don't get your point?
Crazy Marine back???

+1 X Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Bingo, my short-changing Hobbyist kin.

The tranny beater is the only one that uses such terms of endearment with me. I think it is because I won't see him unless he puts upfront $1,000. I think i'm going to push the amount to $10,000. When he does that, he names the time and i'll name the place.
CS I hope the providers in SA are smart enough to ignore the you. I smell a piece of shit.
Although I do expect some women to speak up I take the overwhelming silence thus far from them as like him or hate him but the shit he said is true. Many might totally agree or partially agree but to speak out that they agree with any of what I have said could have a negative financial impact which defeats their reason to be here.
I certainly do not know this but I wonder if some women here feel that part of the payment is paying them not to care about a jons past or present so long as he pays and behaves in their presence.
Sure is a lot of self-screening going on here. CS, please continue.
He is a fucking LE works for Texas Department of Criminal Justice.
He is a fucking LE works for Texas Department of Criminal Justice. Originally Posted by HiTechguy
Nope 20 years ago I worked for tdcj as a prison guard I wasn't law enforcement the laws had already been enforced on them before they got to me. Having to put up with me was their punishment. haha!!!
TROLL!
Lol oh boy really
I certainly do not know this but I wonder if some women here feel that part of the payment is paying them not to care about a jons past or present so long as he pays and behaves in their presence. Originally Posted by Carribean stud
You just answered your question. Girls get compensated for time. As so long as the man passes their screening, if any, the provider I would imagine could care less about a John and their life before or after the appointment. There is obviously a huge amount of risk involved. Anyone willing to pay for companionship, is here for a reason. At the same token, a women willing to sell her "time", might not be such an angel or innocent themselves.

I've met a lot of gents at gatherings, and hung out with a few. Many many normal guys here. Sure, couple odd ones here and there time to time shoe up, but not certainly dangerous to anyone, i would hope. But no one seems out of place from day to day people you meet at the store, work or anywhere else.

Obviously there have been less than favorable clients on the board. They are well known or written about in alerts. Aside from johns, management and pimps have been known to cause harassment. You see it in the news. You really don't need to post a thread here, just read the pages of alerts and talk to the ladies in person. You'll get more knowledge from frequent visits to girls than you will here. I promise you.

In my 10 years of experience or more even, most girls only care while you are there. Extreme rarity you get a pm or text asking how my day is, or how I've been doing. As nice as it would be, it's not their job to be the girlfriend but just provide the experience. 1 hour at a time, or however much time you invest in.

Lack of women response I would venture to say is for their own safety. They'd rather not dive into the drama and rekindle flames you're trying to ignite. By all means Sir Carribbean, please keep conversations as least dramatic as possible and try to have a good time. You would find the situation much more favorable. Your theatrics, and attempts at getting people triggered are doing nothing for you here. By girls speaking out, only brings more trolls. Oh but I'm sure you're dying to see that aren't you?
.... Having to put up with me was their punishment... Originally Posted by Carribean stud
And ours.