Whats fun to do in Houston ?

Lot of clubs in the downtown and Galleria area. Montrose is fun too.
I honestly haven't found anything fun to do in houston, if Houston was fun , I wouldn't be hobbying. I may be naive.....
I honestly haven't found anything fun to do in houston, if Houston was fun , I wouldn't be hobbying. I may be naive..... Originally Posted by Adgjmptw1
Are you serious? Compared to where? Houston is the 4th biggest city in the country - there is lots to do here.
The airport is fun
Getting on a plane and going somewhere else Originally Posted by guy fawkes

At the mercy of the blue-gloved hands of the TSA? I guess the airport bars are doing a booming business these days.

Speaking of stuff to do in the Galleria, I need to get cracking and figure out what I'm doing tomorrow night. Yikes. I really don't want to go straight back to hotel after the ballgame, unless it's for some meaningful activity.

I'm in that category too, an out-of-towner trying to figure out what to do with himself.
  • Chloe
  • 05-23-2011, 03:13 PM
TexasAtPlay . . . .I happen to be in town tomorrow night trying to figure out what to do with myself as well. . . .
It depends on what you want to do while your here. If I were you TexanAtPlay id do Chloe after the game . . . . I mean do something with Chloe

LOL bring it mojo any chance you can talk your unbelievable girl Angelina Adams to join? I will think I have died and gone to heaven! Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
I just added a new goal for this year!
Your a very hot chick. I think you can turn any strip bar into your own personal swingers club if your bi. Just sayin.