The Super Booty Thread

I don't understand why a lot of people think the the bigger the ass the better. A nice full ass is fine even when it's on a smaller person but that Kardasian type ass looks out of place on the body. Dallas your ass always looks good
*raises hand*
40 incher here
I don't understand why a lot of people think the the bigger the ass the better. A nice full ass is fine even when it's on a smaller person but that Kardasian type ass looks out of place on the body. Dallas your ass always looks good Originally Posted by burkalini
It's all personal preference. Kardashians have fake asses which is why it looks out of place.
It's all personal preference. Kardashians have fake asses which is why it looks out of place. Originally Posted by Lenergeon
Yep you are correct. If the dick goes up then it's the right size ass. lol
I think Kim K.'s ass is as big as it ever needs to get. I could see where some would think it's too big, but for me, it's not bad. Again, any bigger and yeah, it's too big.

I agree that bigger isn't always better. There's definitely a 'cool' level to being big. I.e. a dick. A 10-inch dick, for example, for many size queens might be the best 'big' dick to have. But with a 17-inch dick, you're going to run off more pussy than you get.

There's that one guy (or two, actually) with an abnormally large dick. There's no way he (they) can get enough blood in it for any realistic sex, but even if they could, who would want to fuck them, which would have to be like unbirthing a baby.

I don't get the appeal of GIANT asses. I like shape and quality of the ass and how it works with her body. But if there's an audience for the giant ass, more power to you.
  • Alien
  • 12-14-2017, 06:54 AM
As good as the debate is guys, this thread is purely to talk about and showcase our big booty women here. There’s no need to come in here and talk about how this stuff doesn’t matter or that you just don’t understand it. The facts are simple, some guys, like myself, LOVE those women with BIG booty. That’s what this thread is for.
  • Alien
  • 12-14-2017, 06:57 AM
Next great find I have, the awesome curvytaylormarie! Coming in at an asstounding 50 inches!

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=362399
Damnnnnnnn I would so luv to rub warm coconut oil on that ass!!
Fine, have your fucking thread.

What's next, a MEGA BOOTY thread??

There's already an ass thread, but you're just not satisfied with that one, are you??

I fucking swear...
Next great find I have, the awesome curvytaylormarie! Coming in at an asstounding 50 inches!

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=362399 Originally Posted by Alien
Not to insult ass lovers but that ass is so big it blocks out the fucking Sun. If she is lying on her stomach you would need 8 inches to just reach her pussy then another six to make an impact. She could fall on her ass from three stories and bounce right up on her feet. She is in the dictionary as a woman who is as wide as she is tall. Not my personal cup of tea. Dallas you better bring a fifty gallon drum of oil for that ass. She is the Sahara Desert of big asses. Many tried to cross and many never came back.
  • Alien
  • 12-14-2017, 05:03 PM
I know Burkalini, it's fucking glorious!
I buy my oil by gallon size on Amazon...lol
I like thick soft asses with some curve.
Not a fan of flat skinny asses. Need some meat to eat.
Damnnnnnnn I would so luv to rub warm coconut oil on that ass!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Lmao Dallas I’m going to buy the 50 gallon drum of coconut oil for you.
Alien keep bringing them. Not sure why they have their panties in a bunch. People like what they like. I am a ass man myself. I don’t go around knocking people if they are into something that I think is non sense.