Trump and his whore Nikki Haley, destroying America for Putin!

It boils down to one thing. Liberals have no clue how the world really works. They don't exactly have the "Midas Touch", lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
IMO Trump should have announced "impounding" the "foreign welfare" to any country that allows the desecration of any U.S. symbol including the United States President or elected official.

We're fixing to have a fully operational base in Israel with the ability to "reach out and touch anyone we want" from that base.

You don't need much more than the Israelis with your back!
128 voted yes
9 voted no
35 abstained

I wonder how many countries who voted yes would lose aid money???

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Really loved Haley’s speech ... nothing like a threat issued in the international stage.

And you know those were HER words, don’t you?

The world has even this before.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7884731.html
Speaking of Whores, has anyone seen Susan Rice lately? When will that bitch testify to Congress about her spying on the Trump campaign? I want her to testify publicly, not BCD!
I said that whore Haley’s speech to the UN would go right over your head and I was right. Uneducated deplorables have no clue what the UN does nor do they understand that the money we spend on the UN is for our own security, we need the strategic alliances whore Haley just ruined to advance our own initiative. If I could combine all of your brains together I don’t think it would even reach chimp status.

Funny thing is Trump has no idea what the UN does either, neither does whore Haley, if they did they wouldn’t make such stupid statements that jeopardize our national security security!
I said that whore Haley’s speech to the UN would go right over your head and I was right. Uneducated deplorables have no clue what the UN does nor do they understand that the money we spend on the UN is for our own security, we need the strategic alliances whore Haley just ruined to advance our own initiative. If I could combine all of your brains together I don’t think it would even reach chimp status.

Funny thing is Trump has no idea what the UN does either, neither does whore Haley, if they did they wouldn’t make such stupid statements that jeopardize our national security security! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Can you give a recent example of " money we spend on the UN is for our own security,"? It looks to me like the UN is a giant Liberal bureaucracy that sucks up money from the U.S. without even saying thank you.

A good recent example is the Paris global welfare accord.
Can you give a recent example of " money we spend on the UN is for our own security,"? It looks to me like the UN is a giant Liberal bureaucracy that sucks up money from the U.S. without even saying thank you.

A good recent example is the Paris global welfare accord. Originally Posted by goodolboy
Yes birdbrain I can help you understand, are you capable of processing information? why do you think we have military bases in UN countries around the world?
It’s because if we ever have to fight a war we need access to these countries to defend ourselves and our presence stops countries like Russia from invading more countries. We also can better fight terrorism using these UN alliances as it makes intelligence gathering easier. The UN was created to prevent another Hitler from gaining world dominance which certainly is in the best interest of the USA
...we need the strategic alliances Haley just ruined... Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Yes, I imagine our "strategic alliance" with Hezbollah has now been ruined! All that effort by the odumbo foreign policy team went straight down the drain! But don't despair, StandinStupid, there are plenty of other terrorist groups out there for the dimotards to coddle and appease!
Yes birdbrain I can help you understand, are you capable of processing information? why do you think we have military bases in UN countries around the world?
It’s because if we ever have to fight a war we need access to these countries to defend ourselves and our presence stops countries like Russia from invading more countries. We also can better fight terrorism using these UN alliances as it makes intelligence gathering easier. The UN was created to prevent another Hitler from gaining world dominance which certainly is in the best interest of the USA Originally Posted by StandinStraight
And do you think there is a value to these country's like Japan having a U.S. military base there protecting them?

Pull your head our professor Standin Shit, we are getting screwed, just like in the Paris global welfare accord.

What the UN was created for 70 years ago and what it has morphed into are two completely different things.
And do you think ..... Originally Posted by goodolboy
You could have just added a question mark and ended it right there.

The only answer is "No"! Unless you want to say: "Hell, NO!"

I believe he forgets he once claimed he was a "professor"!

He might as well claim he lives aboard the ISS.
128 voted yes
9 voted no
35 abstained Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The real story is the 35 abstentions. I'm sure most of them normally vote with the anti-Israel herd but had second thoughts this time.
And do you think there is a value to these country's like Japan having a U.S. military base there protecting them?

Pull your head our professor Standin Shit, we are getting screwed, just like in the Paris global welfare accord.

What the UN was created for 70 years ago and what it has morphed into are two completely different things. Originally Posted by goodolboy
Of course there is a value to the countries we have bases in but there is a big value to us also. The better relationships we have around the world the stronger we are. Trump and his whore Nikki Haley are ruining these relationships which makes us weaker, It’s exactly what Putin wanted Trump to do.
The world has even (sic) this before.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7884731.html
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wow... just wow!

We're talking about Trump's decision to move our embassy in the Jewish state to Jerusalem... so what does assup do?

He posts a link to an article comparing Trump to Hitler!!!

That's beyond jaw-dropping! No comparison could be more absurd!

No wonder assup was rejected and expelled by his own Hebrew tribe!
The real story is the 35 abstentions. I'm sure most of them normally vote with the anti-Israel herd but had second thoughts this time. Originally Posted by lustylad
There is only a handful of these dependents who actually comprehend how a representative government actually works, because they only maintain a facade of a "representative" government back home. As has been repeatedly posted the "People's Representatives" in this country voted a long time ago ... almost 25 years ago ... that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel.

I suppose if they "believe" the U.S. can't decide where to put its embassy then they should NOT be able to decide where to put theres! As in "Get the Fuck Out of Town"! And take all your wives and their kids with you!!!! No more living in "America"!
Yes, I imagine our "strategic alliance" with Hezbollah has now been ruined! All that effort by the odumbo foreign policy team went straight down the drain! But don't despair, StandinStupid, there are plenty of other terrorist groups out there for the dimotards to coddle and appease! Originally Posted by lustylad
CrustyDick do you realize you may be the dumbest person that posts on this forum, I thought it was Bambino or the guy that pretends he drives a Lexus, but damn you are dumber than them all! Scientist should study you because being dumber than those guys is a marvel but your there Crusty. It’s a shame your not from Texas or Alabama because it hurts to know you are from Pittsburgh.
CrustyDick do you realize you may be the dumbest person that posts on this forum, .....
..... Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You are. But you're so dumb you don't know it!

It wasn't a month ago or so that Trump was getting warm receptions in the Middle East and all the Muslims were making nice with him. But like most abusive "associates" when they didn't get their way they started throwing tantrums like a bunch of rejected Bitches who were spoiled for the last 8 or so years! "Muslim Lives Matter"? protests?

And that's "safe"?

About this time last year their relatives and friends were being herded up in cages then burned alive or drowned like animals and then buried like trash ... by THEIR BROTHERS!

You would be a danger teaching knitting.

Thank God your selection for POTUS lost!!!!