The Greatest Entertainer That Ever Lived

Elvis was a...Elvis was a hero to most / But he never meant shit to me you see / Straight up racist that sucker was / Simple and plain / Motherfuck him and John Wayne. / 'Cause I'm Black and I'm proud and hyped plus I'm amped / Most of my heroes don't appear on no stamps.
- Chuck D & Flavor Flav

Quote above coming from substance abusers and not quit stand-up citizens!!

Neither Elvis or the Duke were ever rumored to have done the things that Mikey did!!
go back and fuck your mother some more...hillbilly trick
Sista is still wking a white pecker puffer.
1. MJ was, no doubt, the greatest entertainer of the 1980s. Thriller was awesome.
2. Before the trial where he was acquitted, MJ settled a similar suit out of court, to prevent it coming to trial.
3. As for greatest entertainer of all time, my vote goes to Frank Sinatra. His career spanned from the early 1940s to the early 1990s. He was a great recording artist, live entertainer and also a movie star.
4. MJ changed his appearance so drastically that he didn't even look Human towards the end. With that, NeverLand and the pedophile thing, he basically became a Freak.
I can respect your choice but anyone you can name will be limited to regional or national fame. No one can match MJ's global fame and impact. Not even the great Beatles. The global consensus on all continents whether Russian, English, Asian, South American, African, Middle Eastern, or American is MJ.
Too bad he ruined his rep by "entertaining" little boys.
He will be forever known as a peter puffing pedophile.
Too bad he ruined his rep by "entertaining" little boys.
He will be forever known as a peter puffing pedophile. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
you remember these 3 words my good friend 2Dogs.

All White Jury
No one can match MJ's global fame and impact. Not even the great Beatles. The global consensus on all continents whether Russian, English, Asian, South American, African, Middle Eastern, or American is MJ. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Puffery! (for Three Sides)

3. As for greatest entertainer of all time, my vote goes to Frank Sinatra. His career spanned from the early 1940s to the early 1990s. He was a great recording artist, live entertainer and also a movie star. Originally Posted by Oralist
If those are the criteria, then the correct answer is Bing Crosby, who got there first and was BTW Frank Sinatra's idol.
The trial was in CA....OJ trial, Kate Steinle trial and peter puffer trial.
Had the trials been in another state they would have all been convicted.
The color of the jury had nothing to do with it.
Don't forget Bubbles.

mj was an out and out freak.

^ They said the same thing about Jesus and they say the same thing about SC...so he's in good company to be honest...
^ They said the same thing about Jesus and they say the same thing about SC...so he's in good company to be honest... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Well Jesus could walk on water, you shit stain only float !!
Well Jesus could walk on water, you shit stain only float !! Originally Posted by winn dixie

I'm in the same class as Jesus, Barrack Obama, Michael Jackson

Great Men
Michael Jackson is the only one who admits to sleeping in the same bed as children who were not his own and settled a child abuse/sexual assault case out of court. If he wasn't a pedophile, he sure was pretty close to being one. And yes, I blame the parents for that shit as well.