cum kiss vs. snowball

Love both. Fantasy to try a round robin cum swap with 2-3 girls and then try other scenarios
And now she has (another) reason to not blow him.
I luv when a guy cums on ky doubles gals ass then I lick it up and share it
yum yum I love cum missing and snowballing
It ALL sounds yummy to ME!
I also like to do blowbacks...thats where I suck the cum out while drooling it back on the cock and swirling it around the cock and slurping it back in my mouth and down my chin Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yes, please! Also, for those ladies that have to spit, why not dribble it back down my cock and keep sucking. Please don’t run off to the bathroom!!!
Both good, but probably the kiss a smidge more.
My Brother threw a frozen snowball at a car passing by and it happened to be a off duty captian of a local PD shattering his window and got popped for it .

Two days later he was back to wanting to throw frozen snowballs at car's and throws one and dam if he didnt hit the same captian coming home from work in his wife's car his was at the glass company still getting side window put in .

Snowball's ?

Bad Bad Bad Snow Ball's !!! LOL !!!

He Got In A SHIT TON OF TROUBLE the 2nd time .
It ALL sounds yummy to ME!
I also like to do blowbacks...thats where I suck the cum out while drooling it back on the cock and swirling it around the cock and slurping it back in my mouth and down my chin Originally Posted by DallasRain
Wow Lady!! That just made my dick hard lol.

No wonder why Im not doing so good on Eccie.
Not with TALENTED bitches like you around.
I need might need lessons baby.

Teach Me!!

Btw that really was extremely hott sounding.
Had an old g/f who gave the best head imaginable....always finished in her eager mouth.....and there was always those sensuous kisses following the act...loved the taste of cum in her mouth and on her breath. Miss those little things.....
Well Taco. A reenactment is in order. Be that way soon
I bring up cum kissing to every lady I visit these days. About half of them then tell me that they have guys that ask for it, but when it cums time for the act, they wave off. Guess it sounds hot to some guys until they pop and the urges abate.
After both participants have O'd, it is so nice to take a nap; and then wake up my partner by licking my cum off of, and out of, her pussy as a way to liven things up again.........mmmmmmmmm
I love to watch 2 girls fun kiss or snowball. I don't want my own cum in my mouth. Also really get hard watching a girl get a nice facial and another girl lick the cum off her face. 2 girls eating a creampie from the past or ass then sharing it.
Mmmm I Love It!