Murder an American woman in San Francisco: time served

Us? No, I'm rooting for little rocket man to nuke you and other fascist, unfeeling, unpatriotic leftists such as yourself. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I hope you're not referring to me as a ....

..." fascist, unfeeling, unpatriotic leftist"!
To be factually and legally correct few people believe she was "murdered"!* Originally Posted by LexusLover
Strange. MOST news outlets i've seen do polls or have letters to the editors, a vast majority seem to feel she was murdered. NOT just negligently killed... So where are you getting that only few feel that way??

Most importantly the members of the Jury who actually heard THE EVIDENCE. Originally Posted by LexusLover
AND that assumes they based their decision ON JUST the evidence, not their political beliefs..

I applaud Jeff Sessions for pursuing the Federal remedies against this illegal alien Originally Posted by LexusLover
Where as I would appaud him MORE if he actually GOT SOMETHING DONE< rather than just talked a lot of crap, and has nothing to show for it..
Us? No, I'm rooting for little rocket man to nuke you and other fascist, unfeeling, unpatriotic leftists such as yourself. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
LOL ...that coming from someone rooting for the annihilation of an entire US city.

What about the right wingers in that city? ...fuck them?
LOL ...that coming from someone rooting for the annihilation of an entire US city.

What about the right wingers in that city? ...fuck them? Originally Posted by JCM800
THERE ARE NO RIGHT WINGERS IN THAT CITY.
  • WTF
  • 01-06-2018, 05:12 PM
THERE ARE NO RIGHT WINGERS IN THAT CITY. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
So you too are rooting for the death of the left by NK.

Who do you love more, Putin or Kim?

Strange. MOST news outlets i've seen do polls or have letters to the editors, a vast majority seem to feel she was murdered. NOT just negligently killed... So where are you getting that only few feel that way??

AND that assumes they based their decision ON JUST the evidence, not their political beliefs..

Where as I would appaud him MORE if he actually GOT SOMETHING DONE< rather than just talked a lot of crap, and has nothing to show for it.. Originally Posted by garhkal

A drunk driver gets a stiffer sentence than a convicted felon in this country illegally who intentionally discharges a weapon into a crowd. That's not justice. That's obscene.

Driver in fatal Poway DUI crash gets 11-year sentence

(The San Diego Tribune)

A drunk driver gets a stiffer sentence than a convicted felon in this country illegally who intentionally discharges a weapon into a crowd. That's not justice. That's obscene.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Heck, EBT fraud gets someone 37 months....

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You don't have a leg to stand on unless you demand "justice" for this dipshit's deceased daughter, Little Hans.

http://thestate.com/news/local/crime...e99391532.html
You don't have a leg to stand on unless you demand "justice" for this dipshit's deceased daughter, Little Hans.

http://thestate.com/news/local/crime...e99391532.html
Originally Posted by andymarksman
You'd be the one-legged, goose-stepping jackass, Andy the Little Nazi Boy. Sanchez shouldn't have been in this country to pull that fucking trigger, you ignorant fucking jackass.

Where as I would appaud him MORE if he actually GOT SOMETHING DONE< rather than just talked a lot of crap, and has nothing to show for it.. Originally Posted by garhkal
So you are not familiar with the law or the facts on the topic.

I understand.

Actually, I'm comfortable with the concepts of "due process" and "equal protection" as those concepts are applied to jury trials.

I doubt there has been a juror in this country who "left" their "political beliefs" at home when they went to serve. They are given instructions on what to consider and what not to consider consistent with the Constitution, the applicable law, and facts presented in the case. It sounds like you know none of them.

BTW: In this country, unlike some others, we have a "presumption of innocence" that applies to the jurors just like it does the accused for whom they are tasked to determine if the Government proved it's case "beyond a reasonable doubt," which means it is "PRESUMED" the jurors followed the law they were given and the facts presented to them until someone proves otherwise. You haven't even come close .... just anecdotal bullshit revealing your fundamental ignorance of the criminal process and basic Constitutional protections of ALL PERSONS IN THIS COUNTRY.

If you ever get charged with capital murder (and I hope you don't) make sure to waive a jury and let the judge decide.I hope you're not a White person who killed a Black person before a Black judge or a Black person who killed a White person before a White judge! I also hope the Judge, who ever he or she is, doesn't "feel" the way you do! You will probably get "death"!

As for Sessions what would you have him do that he's not doing?

(As if you know what he does on a daily basis!)

There are several things the DOJ is doing that are being reported ... but they may not be on "your list" of preferences:

(1) investigating the various scandals involving HillariousNoMore;
(2) investigating the US Attorney's Office in Las Vegas;
(3) Directing U.S. Attorney's Offices they can exercise discretion in prosecuting Federal crimes for offenses decriminalized by the States
(4) allowing local agencies to investigate offenses without interference

I suspect over the next 7 years he'll pick up the pace, particularly after he ereadicates the infestation of Obaminable in the DOJ, which includes the FBI.

We can revisit the list and amend it.*

I hate to break the "news" to you, but if HillariousNoMore and/or Bill the Preadator are indicted they will have a jury decide their fate and everyone one on he Jury will have "political beliefs" while they are deciding the case. Let's hope they follow the law and the facts like the Jury did in the S.F. case. They just might get convicted, at least like Martha Stewart did.

So when are you going to start the movement to get rid of the Electoral College, because it didn't provide you with the results you wanted?
I didn't interpret any posts in the Forum "rooting" for a "nuke" on the U.S., ... Originally Posted by LexusLover
JC .....

.... the ignorant loons in here who wish for a nuclear warhead to be dropped on "Liberals" in San Francisco (and I guess elsewhere with the new NK technology of a nuclear warhead that selects political beliefs among the U.S. population ["they are further along they the U.S. is in weapons technology]) ...

.... have changed my mind. I owe you an apology, although I was giving them the benefit of the doubt, which they have expertly eradicated by their verbose, thoughtless, HYSTERICAL, ignorant BULLSHIT!

They actually want to do that which the "ILLEGAL ALIEN" didn't do and that is INTENTIONALLY MURDER PEOPLE, because he was found "Not Guilty"!

What about the right wingers in that city? ...fuck them? Originally Posted by JCM800
JC .....

.... the ignorant loons in here who wish for a nuclear warhead to be dropped on "Liberals" in San Francisco (and I guess elsewhere with the new NK technology of a nuclear warhead that selects political beliefs among the U.S. population ["they are further along they the U.S. is in weapons technology]) ...

.... have changed my mind. I owe you an apology, although I was giving them the benefit of the doubt, which they have expertly eradicated by their verbose, thoughtless, HYSTERICAL, ignorant BULLSHIT!

They actually want to do that which the "ILLEGAL ALIEN" didn't do and that is INTENTIONALLY MURDER PEOPLE, because he was found "Not Guilty"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
There posting and reposting of the same attitude confirms intent.

Just "let God sort them out"! (Sound familiar?)
You don't have a leg to stand on unless you demand "justice" for this dipshit's deceased daughter, Little Hans. Originally Posted by andymarksman
Why do you feel he wouldn't have a leg to stand on, if he doesn't DEMAND justice for what was (By the cops own words) an accident???

[quote]As for Sessions what would you have him do that he's not doing?

(As if you know what he does on a daily basis!)[//quote]

For one, sending in US Marshalls to arrest all these mayors of sanctuary cities.
ACTUALLY going after their funding rather than just talk about it.
CLEANING HOUSE at the DOJ of all the obama hold overs..

For one, sending in US Marshalls to arrest all these mayors of sanctuary cities.

ACTUALLY going after their funding rather than just talk about it.

CLEANING HOUSE at the DOJ of all the obama hold overs.. Originally Posted by garhkal
SESSIONS?

1. Arresting city mayors. (I'll just start with the following!)

Broad Range of Authority

The Marshals were given extensive authority to support the federal courts within their judicial districts and to carry out all lawful orders issued by judges, Congress, or the president.
https://www.usmarshals.gov/history/broad_range.htm
2. Cutting off Congressionally approved local funding.

There is in place a nationwide order prohibiting such action.

https://thinkprogress.org/sanctuary-...-d8a5ebe03d89/

If you need me to find the actual order I will.

3. Summarily firing Federal employees.

Federal employees have "due process" and "equal protection" rights just like everyone else, except in some instances (most in fact) they have more "rights" than everyone else for the reason you desire for them to be terminated.

https://www.mspb.org/Federal-employe...rocedures.html

Any other UnConstitutional, Illegal actions you want him to take?

Did someone call me a "Nazis" or "unAmerican"?
SESSIONS?

1. Arresting city mayors.

2. Cutting off Congressionally approved local funding.

3. Summarily firing Federal employees.

Any other UnConstitutional, Illegal actions you want him to take? Originally Posted by LexusLover
#3 is not unconstitutional