Congratulations Ginger!!!

• Sandy
  • 01-09-2018, 05:29 PM
What is your secret Ginger?
You started out here at 37 y/o with no website and haven't really updated your body pictures in the times you joined.
Woot awesome for you. Hope to be part of the next group of reviews
What is your secret Ginger?
You started out here at 37 y/o with no website and haven't really updated your body pictures in the times you joined. Originally Posted by Sandy
Coming in to crap all over someone's celebration thread, with thinly veiled insults, wow. You stay classy Sandy.
I thought you "retired". At least you said you were going to. When will that be happening? Looking forward to it.
Now that the inevitable kvetching by the jealous has been taken care of, can we get back to the purpose of the thread, which is celebrating Ginger's milestone?
  • Sandy
  • 01-09-2018, 06:54 PM
I just asked her secret sir., apparently she is a hell of a provider and her reviews speak for themselves.

I didn't mean it to be as you say crap on her.
I was asking for tips.

Coming in to crap all over someone's celebration thread, with thinly veiled insults, wow. You stay classy Sandy.
I thought you "retired". At least you said you were going to. When will that be happening? Looking forward to it. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
(Hot dogs, balloons and sacks of cash)Here is a virtual parade of weiners and money!(Hot dogs, balloons and sacks of cash)*

Congratulations!!!!

Ya’ll...This lady has me perpetually in awe. She is one of the smartest, and driven people I know.

Ginger, enjoy your success to the fullest...and luckily, I know you well enough to know that I don’t have to tell you to just ignore those who don’t realize that there’s enough sun for everyone. Sandy vaginas are never pleasant, it seems.

*just realized my emojis won’t work, so just pretend they are
Congratulations 🎉🎊
Ginger, Congrats. I do not know what my lone review numbered, perhaps under 200, but there probably would have been more if you had just been able to not talk, LOL. It just ould have been too weird. No way would I ever had those feelings for my real sister, no matter how long I live in Arkans. Congrats again hobby sister.
Congrats ginger. Hope to spend many more wonderful evenings with you and your girlfriends in the hobby. Double hottub dates are the best.
Remember to reward Ed for all his assistance and support
Remember to reward Ed for all his assistance and support Originally Posted by shortblkguy
Lol! PrairieFires always thinks of Ed. He brought Ed & Punkin’ a 30 pack of fancy feast when we visited the other day. They’re in heaven. It pays dividends (in gravy) to be my assistants.
Lol! PrairieFires always thinks of Ed. He brought Ed & Punkin’ a 30 pack of fancy feast when we visited the other day. They’re in heaven. It pays dividends (in gravy) to be my assistants. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
nice