Shower?

Once passed screening, the GFs like to provide the most comfort and safety whew

Don't remember anyone saying the date took place with both in shower. What would the ladies say if asked Originally Posted by NBruno
A few years back I saw Carly from Diamonds during a week long heatwave where it was around 100 degrees. I was riding a motorcycle and was stuck in the customs line at the Peace Bridge for about an hour, so I was a sweat soaked mess when I got to the motel. She arrived in a similar state, guess there was no AC in the driver's car. We showered together, great start to a great date. (see my reviews) The next day she met a guy with a jet ski at the beach and the 2 of them took off together for 3 years, had at least 1 kid and retired until a few months ago. Alas, she has disappeared again after a short return to Diamonds. Not the first time I drove a girl out of the biz. LOL
Don't remember anyone saying the date took place with both in shower. What would the ladies say if asked Originally Posted by NBruno
one I have showered with the most. I help dye her hair. so well she asked me ta join her. Now UTR so no review. LOL was reviewed once on ASPD, LOL that's when she went UTR. Stopped going too hooker bars right after that review. Dang I miss the bars
ya gotsta run ...some a the giant ...fat funnels through the fucking car ...wash ta gets em hosed ...off
I'll shower with someone, absolutely just not at my loft lol. $1500 a month yet my hot water lasts 15 minutes if I'm going to shower I can't run my washer on hot or hand wash pots for 1 hour. In a hotel I'll shower the whole date At my place I have a 24hr pool and hot tub I see people in. Just need to behave above water with the security cameras
Done that twice so far👍
I would love to shower with a provider. I after a few bp experiences, I prefer a clean, fresh provider to continue with after we dry each other off. Nothing more sickening the provider using a dirty rag or t- shirt to clean up. Once I meet a provider, who we all know, Bitty/honey, but she was living in the hotel. I rented a separate room, as her room was smoky, smelly, but what a body !! Now she is one to showers with, as you feel like you have the largest cock cuz she is so petite !!!
What do you ladies think when a guy asks if a shower is available? Most of us don’t have time to go shower before and was wondering what your thoughts were? Originally Posted by Cusephoto
Well first I would refrain from asking what type of women do they see who won't let them use her incall shower.
I would then politely (and with a smile) let him know that not only is it available but there's plenty of unscented soap, personal tooth brush, mini mouthwash, cups and more waiting for him.
I would say there are always extenuating circumstances, but that if a girl doesn’t not have shower facilities available at request, that I would view that as a red flag. I am open to joining you in the shower, but I do have a preference for a joint shower at the end of the date rather than beginning. That’s not to say I don’t ever start a date sharing the shower.

Only once was it so excessive that I would not do it again. Between the shower before appointment, two showers during an appointment, and me cleaning up after, I had taken four showers for one individual within a 1hr period.
Whenever anyone asks me if I have shower/ bathroom I playfully say “nope, sorry no bathroom/ shower here” lol

It just seems like such an obvious thing that ppl have an accessible shower/ bathroom. Like duh really of course I do hun 😂
I guess it’s not as obvious as i thought it was? lol 😕
Bustybabygirl seems to be the "perfect date" to me ! I would love to spend the last 20 minutes in the shower and dry each other off. Now, with eve would even be better, as the could both " blow dry" after theshower !
Aw thank you. Eve and I can make that a reality next month :-)
ya gotsta run ...some a the giant ...fat funnels through the fucking car ...wash ta gets em hosed ...off Originally Posted by Plastic Man
I love it when a gent showers after work