Clintonistas, you got a real problem...

Do they really want us to believe that the 'hackers' were so stupid and lazy that they used their own IP addresses? Or do they really want us to believe that the DNC hired, Russian ex-pat owned company, partially funded by Google was the right choice and better than the FBI to investigate the alleged 'hack'?

No, I didn't watch the vid either, as I suspected it would not discuss Seth Rich or the Arwan clan. But I do know that 'hacking' that system from afar would not yield a 23MB/sec xfer rate.

That whole kettle of fish stinks worse than Old Hitlery's undies after an hour of carpet munching from Debbie Washyershorts.

Didn't watch the vid but

I don't think the FBI would know. Crowdstrike gave them a copy of the dns logs and didn't let them examine them untouched on the server.

Two things gives me the impression the FBI is woefully techno challenged. 1) No Russia "collusion" (whatever that means) was found by the FBI. What was found was by the social media companies themselves and supposedly some of that information was already found in 2015 and published.
2) When the NE power grid was hacked, the Russian connection was a DNS address. They're fungible. A dns address isn't a "Putin fingerprint."

Hillary/Putin 2020! Third times a charm! Originally Posted by gnadfly
The sky is falling!!!!

Are we Clintonistas or 0zombies, SLOBBRIN?

Make up your tiny fucking mind!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
The sky is falling!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We know FOR SURE that YOU are LYING LIBERAL, Gloryhole operating, FUDGE PACKEES !
The sky is falling!!!!

You are a "Shithole Eater"...

The sky is falling!!!!

its pretty clear that you've been mindfucked thoroughly!!!
So popular, twice a week from now on!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrfYOVn9YRs
0zombies, start rethinking your game plan. You got problems!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUn_ygciTIc
the gritz interview is interesting. unfortunately, its fucking long... 2.5 hours. I stopped at 20 minutes. catch the rest later.
its pretty clear that you've been mindfucked thoroughly!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Boring. Boring. Boring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z0mjkOVnOo Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Ignorant. Ignorant. Ignorant.

Surely there are some Kennedy folks you want to deride, too, you fucking idiot! You set the bar for Idiot, btw.

When was the last time you had an original thought?

Think about that. If you can, you pathetic ward of the state. If it makes any difference to you, SLOBBRIN, I stand against Texas paying you for being a retarded deplorable. You’re not disabled. You’re simply not able.