Critical Data Point: What part of town are you in?

I just have very little patience for "stupid questions".
Hence, my signature line. LoL

I do not just screen for my safety. I screen for my comfort.

If he has a personality I do like like, or tries my patience with questions that I've already answered, I doubt we will get along in person. So I decline the request of a session.

Not all money is good money and I refuse to do anything that I do not enjoy.

And before any trolls say it......I obviously do NOT enjoy dieting
I wouldn’t list none of those “aka” as accurate. Those are all different locations (my opinion) that should be separated. I wouldn’t dare advertise or market those together.

Example... (My location) Energy Corridor. That is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT area than Brookshire. Those don’t go together at all. Learning the areas where you hobby may help. Learn the streets and neighborhoods or maybe a local name for the area. Then search that on Eccie. Originally Posted by KandiiCakesXXX
Sarcasm can be confusing.
Op, I agree with you entirely. One of my biggest pet peeves is people saying they're in a particular area, yet in reality, they are 10-15 mins out from said area.

Alternatively, I've had this happen to me more than once. I'm asked where my incall is (even though I state it) and when I say "Montrose", I'm asked 'where exactly in Montrose?'

That creeps me out. Montrose is a specific enough area that one can figure out about how long it would take them to travel to me.

Any time I'm asked for super specific location info, it puts me on edge. I once had someone insist on having the exact nearest intersection(and this was even after I'd already shared the zip code), so I ended up declining a sesh w him. (Even though I'd already screened him.)
Flip side is my annoyances with "Galleria area". To me, it's clear where that is. To some people, it includes any place on 59 before Sugarland up to Kirby... Westchase... Few places on I-10...

Same ones usually want to confirm appointment before giving away such details. Nearby cross streets is all I need. I get that sometimes that gives away the location pretty much. I just want to know if I can make it there in the time I was planning.