The "Old Days"

It’s mostly Bp guys who are really bad with etiquette & attitude . “Aye, Yo, Whats Up” is how the majority like to introduce themselves, really grinds my gears . And reading is fundamental , I put location & other important info in bp ads, but it seems like they only understand phone number sequences lol Originally Posted by xomissmiab
Exactly

On the phone everyone lied about their age, weight, prices, hair color, etc. I think a forerunner to ECCIE was something called Gabby's and there was something else also but I cannot recall its name. They helped but it wasn't anything nearly as well organized as ECCIE. Originally Posted by Nero Wolfe
The site to which you were referring was "Cowtown" , I think.

Remember the Yahoo groups "KC Hourly Friends", and Ol' Sarge's group?

How about India (Persian Babe) and Candy Dancer?

Just thought I would jg old memories.

Charlie
ASPD was a precursor site before everyone came here. I remember India, Candy, Lana, master dennis and others. I'd say it's better now.
Yes, Cowtown and OL' Sarge's Group. And ASPD. Thanks for the memories.

Anyone remember Paige, Annie, Jenna?
I was on aspd a LONG time too
I remember you sweetheart. You are still a lovely lady.
I remember Magic Touch and there were some sweethearts there!

I can't remember the name of the massage place on Truman Road near I-435. There was a woman there who was tall and built like a Playboy playmate! She handed out bonus bucks for repeat visits with her and she also had a great technique.
I fondly remember when gentlemen's bars around the KC metro were all nude and very touchy feely. That was way back when I first moved to KC in the early 90's - good times! Had a lot of fun at that club off of SW Trafficway and Rainbow - its now a BBQ joint (no puns intended). Also remember all the wild life strutting around on Main street in that era.

Although the strip clubs were really fun back then, it is soooo much easier, safer and pleasant to meet hourly companions now. For the most part, the ladies now are better looking, smarter and healthier - the whole process is way more convenient and safe.
I remember the athletic Paige. She had an amazing shape. I'd love to meet another like her.
I remember the athletic Paige. She had an amazing shape. I'd love to meet another like her.
Candy Dancer. That's a name I haven't heard in about 15 years. She rocked.
I fondly remember when gentlemen's bars around the KC metro were all nude and very touchy feely. That was way back when I first moved to KC in the early 90's - good times! Had a lot of fun at that club off of SW Trafficway and Rainbow - its now a BBQ joint (no puns intended). Also remember all the wild life strutting around on Main street in that era.

Although the strip clubs were really fun back then, it is soooo much easier, safer and pleasant to meet hourly companions now. For the most part, the ladies now are better looking, smarter and healthier - the whole process is way more convenient and safe. Originally Posted by MuffLuver

"....Had a lot of fun at that club off of SW Trafficway and Rainbow - its now a BBQ joint (no puns intended). Also remember all the wild life strutting around on Main street in that era. "
Rosedale BBQ was built on the lot just west of the strip club that, The origional Rosedale BBQ was a small building further west of the present parking lot for them. I have eaten at that jont for 36 years.

if I remember correctly the strip joint was called BABY DOLLS, or BABY DOES. That building is now a Mexican type place to eat, next door to the East of Rosedale BBQ. Some of the ladies would meet you in your car. I got to watch several of those meetings in the parking lot.

One night when everything was slow and the tips were light, I was setting at the bar when one of the girls came up and asked for a contribution for the jukebox. When I gave five dollars for music, she sat down on my lap, unzipped me and rode me bareback right there at the bar. When I finished, she turned around and smiled and asked if I happen to have another $10 for the jukebox; of course I did.

I could keep on, but that one is near the top of the stories.
I personally haven't been around long enough to know the old days. But what I hear I'm glad I didn't. Sounds a lot easier, safer these days.
The name of the club was actually Shadows. I had good times there. The owner of that club was prosecuted for promoting prostitution. As I understand part of the evidence was cum stains on the carpet in several spots all over the club. Oh those days...
yea, that sounds right, and East on the corner of Rainbow and Southwest Trafficway there was another where the auto parts store is now. When it closed most of the girls came on down to Shadows.

There were more than several of the Nam Vets that started having a regular meet up because one of the guy's wife was a dancer at Shadows. He was kinda a semi bouncer - don't know if he was paid, or just an occasional helper, but he was always there. All the girls knew him, and some of them would take their breaks at our table because we didn't give them any trouble, just a chance for a break and then back to work.

When we just started going there, I don't remember the year, a lot of the guys just got together to get over the war and drink. Eventually everyone got it: the war was over - get on with life.

Anyway, one night a midget showed up and entertained everyone. But that is another story.