McCabe may have asked FBI agents to actually change their 302s

• WTF
  • 03-19-2018, 09:05 AM
McCabe changed the 302 record to give the appearance that Flynn lied so that Yates could file the charges to coerce the plea in front of Strzok's friend the FISC judge. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So in the span of this short thread it has went from maybe to definitely?

So in the span of this short thread it has went from maybe to definitely?

Originally Posted by WTF
IMO, Flynn will be exonerated regardless of whether he changes his plea. The combination of Comey's sworn testimony, McCabe's nefarious actions and the illegality of the FISA warrants will culminate in all charges against Flynn getting tossed.
  • WTF
  • 03-19-2018, 09:25 AM
IMO, Flynn will be exonerated regardless of whether he changes his plea. The combination of Comey's sworn testimony, McCabe's nefarious actions and the illegality of the FISA warrants will culminate in all charges against Flynn getting tossed. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And for that the proper response is "Time will tell...''

Speak English for once you retard. Originally Posted by bambino
You need to speak English you retard. Originally Posted by bambino
Looks like bam queeny is backing out.
Looks like bam queeny is backing out. Originally Posted by bamscram
I didn’t back out retarded Lenny. If I lose I’ll honor my end. Unlike you. Loser Queen.
I didn’t back out retarded Lenny. If I lose I’ll honor my end. Unlike you. Loser Queen. Originally Posted by bambino
I dare you to find where we had a bet, and I lost. Fucking lying liberal. Prove it or STFU.
  • WTF
  • 03-19-2018, 11:39 AM
If I lose I’ll honor my end. Originally Posted by bambino
You'll honor your backend win , lose or draw.
You'll honor your backend win , lose or draw. Originally Posted by WTF
Back end is two words you tool. Between you and Mystake, who’s dumber and who’s dumbest? Or do you take turns?

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/...glish/back-end

I guess you’ll never learn how to speak English.
Back end is two words you tool. Between you and Mystake, who’s dumber and who’s dumbest? Or do you take turns?

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/...glish/back-end

I guess you’ll never learn how to speak English. Originally Posted by bambino
he does babble alot
This is month old news, but too many in this forum refuse to acknowledge that it's already been reported how Odumbo and hildebeest cronies like McCabe illegally coerced Flynn's plea. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Hmm. If true, then all these whiners about him being fired, should die down.