IMPORTANT UPDATE: Protonmail.COM is NOT recommended. Change your accounts to the .CH or .ME Extension

ur gorgeous Alpha! I really wanted to say that to u!
Thank you George!!!!
She does have a pretty mouth, and at least two amazing set of lips on her. I need to get down on some critical thinking 101. Stay classy Alpha.
I tutor. Diversification is the key.
Well then, if you'll PM or email me back I might just sign up for monthly lessons. I like personal tutoring.
I received your email & imported you into my new safe office contact list. I'm *supposed* to be working on my newsletter and to all of you, but I got sidetracked here. (But it sure was fun!)

My deadline is approaching so I better get cracking!

See you in class soon.
Just a bit surprised at what protonmail wrote on website since ... Commerce Department is out of the picture as a sole entity. Not saying the Wired Magazine article below is entirely accurate (no court room tests as yet) but credit Alpha with being very security aware and those who listen will add security layers above all currently in place.

https://www.wired.com/2016/10/intern...ongs-everyone/
Alpha..Always love spending time with you and thanks for the information..Good Stuff.
I need some tutoring Alpha! Plus the information you gave here imo is awesome! It shows how on top of it u are! Oh and on top of me I will want u to be!
Thanks Alpha and Dr Grey for the attempt to educate us. The attempt comment is not derogatory more directed at our attempt to understand the information. I am a tech guy but still very confusing.

I will not use email to schedule ladies, too easily tracked. Emails can be recovered. I will probably stay with P411 and do all of my new lady interdiction there, if lady not a member will move on. Use hobby phone communicating with ladies I know. Phone not in my name paid cash.

PS - can we trade TPepsi to Austin and get Whispers or another to be named later.
^^^

imo, Intercity Trading Season is nigh.

Starts at 0001 on 1 April 2018 and ends at 2400 same day.

Not sure how much swag we must gin up, but, ... oh what the heck. Can't we send our dejects to Hawaii on one-way tickets!!!

Back on topic, imo, depending on your public (e.g. LEO) profile and LEO awareness, using slmost any hobby email or burner phone to "Suzie, I'd like an hour of your time this Wednesday, please," is highly unlikely to get one caught up in anything significant.

Not arguing that high level security is a waste of time.

I am assuming there's enough published info out there about Suzie to guide your request for engagement, and that your vehicle's GPS is cloaked and secure, just like phones, emails, and the stuff you take out of your trouser pockets and lay on the dresser at bedtime.

Most security breaches I know about usually involve lapses in personal judgment or failure to close a browser, wipe off the lipstick, let scamps and scalawags grab personal info, and, more than a few in which a hobbyist invites providers to residence or vice versa.
Ah, the good ol human error there ck. In the news a lot! Lol.
  • HUMP!
  • 03-29-2018, 01:35 PM
I just want to go on record as having "liked" several of The Alpha's posts.
Thank you for your help to the community, Alpha.

This thread went from nerd talk to hilarious pretty fast lol
aja told you deplorables protonmail was no bueno..doc over thinking he smart