Eccie is back!!! BUT where all the providers?

Ask CK for forgiveness, admit you have sinned, he will let you join his site. Originally Posted by Kickrocks

LOL, dude you shouldn't be saying what a lot of women are already thinking...
LOL, dude you shouldn't be saying what a lot of women are already thinking... Originally Posted by Bobave

Hopefully he won't hold any grudges about you trying to call him out and let you join.
I’ll be available today hun In the arboretum area
I'm located in east central Austin. I'd be happy to meet you. You can pm me or email "yoursweetiepielovesyou@gmail. com" or "yoursweetiepielovesyou@proton mail.com"
Yep, we do want it narrow - narrowed down to fun,respectful folks that know how to treat a woman. Thanks for letting us know you are not one of them. It did indeed, narrow it down,so to speak.

You ladies want a narrow market? Well, okay. Originally Posted by Bobave
Imagine being such an entitled blowhard a random woman lightly interacting with a random man said man doesn't apparently approve of on a board literally designed for such interactions gets said man's BVD's in twist.

I wasn't aware providers are supposed to know, as if by magic, who likes who, who approves of who and we are obligated to hopscotch around these arbitrary beefs all for the validation of total strange men who are neither our clients nor paying our bills. (Plot twist: that doesn't entitle you to shit either)

If a "narrow" market means losing the business of entitled gnarly old grumpcankers, I think we'll all be okay.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.
Awww thank you Jenna. Thought long and hard. Lol. So I’ll be the adult here and Just gonna keep my mouth shut on this. By the way I support a lot of guys that I find amusing of what they post. Whispers and kick rocks are my all time favorite. Hope everyone has a fantastic Friday. WinnDixie is a real sweetheart as well. Your loss not mine. Most guys on eccie can’t pass my screening anyways.
Imagine being such an entitled blowhard a random woman lightly interacting with a random man said man doesn't apparently approve of on a board literally designed for such interactions gets said man's BVD's in twist.

I wasn't aware providers are supposed to know, as if by magic, who likes who, who approves of who and we are obligated to hopscotch around these arbitrary beefs all for the validation of total strange men who are neither our clients nor paying our bills. (Plot twist: that doesn't entitle you to shit either)

If a "narrow" market means losing the business of entitled gnarly old grumpcankers, I think we'll all be okay.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
You support WinnDixie? I was looking to book with you, but not now. No fucking way. Originally Posted by Bobave
LMAO... Like you EVER know what whore is seeing what john....

Most are smart enough to keep their mouths shut or even feed your pathetic need to feel like you are somehow more superior than the $$$ in guys like my pocket makes us...

Believe what you want if it helps your dick get hard but you will never know for sure if you are going down on a whore WD or I just came in 20 minutes earlier.....
Dear Ghost1221,

The providers are ghosting you ?
I will say where are all the Eccie classy gentlemen?
It saddens me after reading why this bobave guy came at me the way he did. Not. Lol. It’s just a couple of hundred measly dollars. No big deal. I kind of like being low volume. And ^^^ Monica there are only a handful or maybe a little more classy gentleman here. Eccie has gone downhill.
There you go again. Blah, blah.

LMAO... Like you EVER know what whore is seeing what john....
Not hard to know when she gets on ECCIE and says it. Originally Posted by Whispers
I kind of like being low volume. Originally Posted by SweetArielRae

hahahaha, low volume. That was good, thanks, I needed a laugh.
You know nothing of me. So keep paying ladies. That’s what your here for. And WinnDixie is right I’m way out of your league as so are many ladies here.. And you make me laugh knowing you have to pay to be with a lady. Don’t get me started. And this just applies to you mr baboso. May have not spelled that right but I don’t care.