Sexy_Lena on indys Kaylee on EB is a thief with a gun

Really? Where? I didn’t ask your opinion. Who did? Was it a pm? Cause I don’t see anyone saying “Hey sexymaid, what do you think about this?”
Really? Where? I didn’t ask your opinion. Who did? Was it a pm? Cause I don’t see anyone saying “Hey sexymaid, what do you think about this?” Originally Posted by himzert
Why do you care?
MYOB
Why do you care?
MYOB Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
I usually BYOB
Why do you care?
MYOB Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
You interjected yourself into this thread to say you didn’t care. This whole thread is my business. I started it. I’m a major actor in it. Anything here is my business. You can’t say the same thing. You’re an attention whore. Gotten throw your two cents in even when it’s worth less.
You interjected yourself into this thread to say you didn’t care. This whole thread is my business. I started it. I’m a major actor in it. Anything here is my business. You can’t say the same thing. You’re an attention whore. Gotten throw your two cents in even when it’s worth less. Originally Posted by himzert
Bet if you'd have thrown the same jazz hands you are throwing in the thread here, you could've snatched your glasses and cash back and made a clean getaway.

Don't ruin what sympathy you are getting by cranking your inner drama whore to 12 on a 10 scale.
I’m not here for sympathy I’m warning others so this doesn’t happen to them. You’re welcome.
Thanks for the warning. Have you seen what she said in her latest addition on TOS?
Don't all whores want attention?

FYI
More than 1 lady asked me to say something.
So I did, my response means that I won't be asked to intercede again.

FYI
More than 1 lady asked me to say something. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
With all due respect, if those ladies want to make a comment, I suggest you tell them to do so.

It seemed like you were trying to discount his claims. And yes, in a lot of situations it is he said she said and no one other than those present really know the truth. But based on what has been posted on TOS that does not seem to be the case here. So why would these other lady's want to discount a hobbyists warning to others?

If they have proof it is false, they should provide it. Otherwise, people should thank Himzert for keeping others safe.

After all, it is incidents like these that give hobbyists pause about seeing even good providers. I would think a good provider wants to get rid of the thiefs and other bad apples from the hobby just like hobbyists do
With all due respect, if those ladies want to make a comment, I suggest you tell them to do so.

It seemed like you were trying to discount his claims. And yes, in a lot of situations it is he said she said and no one other than those present really know the truth. But based on what has been posted on TOS that does not seem to be the case here. So why would these other lady's want to discount a hobbyists warning to others?

If they have proof it is false, they should provide it. Otherwise, people should thank Himzert for keeping others safe.

After all, it is incidents like these that give hobbyists pause about seeing even good providers. I would think a good provider wants to get rid of the thiefs and other bad apples from the hobby just like hobbyists due Originally Posted by berryberry
Yes indeed. Indy’s has far too many girls that call themselves providers but are there to take care of something nefarious. Sooner or later, something really fucked will happen that was scheduled off the site. Just a matter of time.
You know some people like her side of shit. Because she seems like she won't lie and go "well the lady ACTUALLY did xyz" etc unless it's true.

I kind of like seeing her posts because there doesn't seem to be an agenda. She's not advertising and begging to meet, she's not defending her own self, and she seems like she will call out a bitchy lieing provider or a dickhead lieing John whichever is the case. Reading between the lines is sometimes necessary but it is appreciated by some.
With all due respect, if those ladies want to make a comment, I suggest you tell them to do so. Originally Posted by berryberry
Why? So the mean ole boys can jump on them and call them names and make them feel less than because we made a decision to be a whore?
Sexymaid_69 is correct, I also get contacted by providers (hobbyists as well) who are afraid to say anything because it might have a negative effect on their business.

himzert, I am sorry this happened to you. I am glad you are safe. Sucks you have to replace your glasses.

Stay safe out there y'all!
I knew I wasn't the only one.
Many many ladies will not comment here atall' because of the Bros vs hos mentality of the board.
Personally I could care less about the opinions of gents I won't be spending time with.
Indys has now expelled the providerLena
You know some people like her side of shit. Because she seems like she won't lie and go "well the lady ACTUALLY did xyz" etc unless it's true.

I kind of like seeing her posts because there doesn't seem to be an agenda. She's not advertising and begging to meet, she's not defending her own self, and she seems like she will call out a bitchy lieing provider or a dickhead lieing John whichever is the case. Reading between the lines is sometimes necessary but it is appreciated by some. Originally Posted by aguyiknow
Thank you very much for your kind words.