Best incalls you've experienced?

I'm talking about overall atmosphere, ambiance, location, ease of access, etc., Not the person themselves.

What was the best setup you've encountered?

Boats excluded. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69

Back in the day, there was beautiful late 20's woman.....Samantha I think. She had a nice appt with a deck overlooking the city on Mt Wash. hot tub on the deck.

Upon arrival, you were always greeted with your favorite cocktail, candles let, everything clean. She always dressed sexy and was always freshly showered and smelling great.
Again

Can we forget naming specific ladies?
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
If you are going to take us down memory lane, I am interested to know if anyone remembers the incall I spoke of from 25 yeas ago....lol. Humor us
I dig a clean place, one without stuff strewn about, with parking and neighbors which aren't going to make me going and coming seem out of place. Without naming names: The current "a few miles south of town" standard bearer. Great setup. There used to be these corporate apartments out in Robinson that a few folks used. Good stuff. Any nice hotel will also suffice, in my book. I don't like setups which make someone coming/going the center of attention for obvious reasons.
One in Brentwood, looks nicer once inside, super clean, no smoke smell, no cat smell. She is very clean,hygiene wise, sheets are always clean. Just a comfortable setting.
If you are going to take us down memory lane, I am interested to know if anyone remembers the incall I spoke of from 25 yeas ago....lol. Humor us Originally Posted by sjomonty
I guess once again I must clarify my meaning.

A trip down memory lane is fine, IF it is about particulars.
Saying "Debbydoesme has a nice place" is completely different and about the person.

But hey, this is eccie and threads do tend to take on a turn now and then.

Carry on.
If you are going to take us down memory lane, I am interested to know if anyone remembers the incall I spoke of from 25 yeas ago....lol. Humor us Originally Posted by sjomonty
Would you be referring to Samantha Kay? She's a smart woman.
She Retired before I started 10 yrs ago but was a wonderful mentor

Oh,
The Quality Suites that were in Greentree used to be nicely done but they're private apartments now.
Arya iii rivers incall close to downtown... Originally Posted by tatanka
Thanks, we got a great deal on it! It's only $1,500 a month. We just wish the hot water tank was bigger. If we freshen up before a date and he wants a shower beforehand too it will be brisk.
Would you be referring to Samantha Kay? She's a smart woman.
She Retired before I started 10 yrs ago but was a wonderful mentor

Oh,
The Quality Suites that were in Greentree used to be nicely done but they're private apartments now. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
No, It was not her. This was long dark curly haired Italian beauty.
No, It was not her. This was long dark curly haired Italian beauty. Originally Posted by sjomonty
EM Sam. She was a beauty and one of my ATFs.
Back in the day, there was beautiful late 20's woman.....Samantha I think. She had a nice appt with a deck overlooking the city on Mt Wash. hot tub on the deck.

Upon arrival, you were always greeted with your favorite cocktail, candles let, everything clean. She always dressed sexy and was always freshly showered and smelling great. Originally Posted by sjomonty
On second thought, that was Samantha Dupree. She was hot with piercing blue eyes. She developed a thyroid problem and blimbed out. She was a good time.
  • swigs
  • 08-16-2018, 03:21 PM
She was tight !
Thank you:* Lexxxy and I keep our place very clean and clutter free.
Hotels are fine and convenient for anonymity. I like going to her place to get a little insight of who I am spending time with.
love clean. pets are ok. pet smells aint. don't want to see garbage. no dirty dishes around. dirty toilets are nasty af. ash trays n fast food wrappers need to go. red up before dates.
For the most part I do outcall so not many bad experiences.

I did venture into dames4u’s shit hole. I doubt if many (or any) can be worse than that.