Encounter: Crazy ads sunshine regina

Not this provider, but have been through some similar experiences. We clients have to remember this a hard business for most providers. Be respectful if possible!!! Great review and good information.....glad u got out!!! Originally Posted by Coyote83462
It is a hard business and I feel bad for her but I was respectful throughout the whole process and I felt at some points in the visit I was scared but I kept it professional and. All business. I just felt she could have been more professional instead of being drunk belligerent crazy I feel really bad for her I think she needs a lot of help there was a lot of conversations that I did not understand what she was saying.
this is the best review ever. thanks for taking one for the team.
I think I remember this female does anyone have a picture of her lol
Saw her many times back in the day before she started to really lose it. Staff Edit - Biomed1 But man what a body she had and knew how to use it
She is also closer to 45
One of the most unusual reviews ever on Eccie.
I can't help but feel rather sad for her.
Maybe some one who knows her can help her.
One of the most unusual reviews ever on Eccie.
I can't help but feel rather sad for her.
Maybe some one who knows her can help her. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Why I left the donation I got a nut and left. I felt bad after for her and thought it would help.
this is the best review ever. thanks for taking one for the team. Originally Posted by boblawblog
She was a good provider When she first came out. She is not right in the head. Guys be careful I really think she can physically hurt somebody.
https://youtu.be/-n5y7353a0A Originally Posted by austin88998833
Lol exactly how it went. Then crazy happened!
Lol, I saw her once. Great fuck. She’d do anything which was fun until it wasn’t. I’m certain this is an Accurate review based on my somewhat similar experience. Not this extreme though. Originally Posted by jim1995
+1
How did you find her contact info?