Infractions

[QUOTE=the_real_Barleycorn;1060 886359]So someone can call me a Nazi by the implication that Trump is a Nazi and only Nazi would elect a Nazi but I get the shaft for calling that an ignorant (not directed at anyone) comment. So left-wing trolls have free reign.

Yep.. The left plays the down troddin' perpetual victims sooo well...
Ahh Left-wing priviledge feels great
Sounds like the only solutions to all this is to just start threads and never respond to them then nobody can ever get points
Amusing that some think this board operates as a democracy.
So someone can call me a Nazi by the implication that Trump is a Nazi and only Nazi would elect a Nazi.. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Have you ever identified as being a Nazi here? If not, then depending on the context, Staff probably wouldn’t let another member call you a Nazi if they felt it was meant as an insult.

Anyone is free to call Trump a Nazi. He’s not a member here.

Staff doesn’t care about “by implication.” We’re not here to play Six Degees of Kevin Bacon with infractions.

Sounds like the only solutions to all this is to just start threads and never respond to them then nobody can ever get points Originally Posted by Stockinglover
Unless the thread that is started contains infractions. Otherwise, sure, sounds like a good idea for people who are incapable of running afoul of the guidelines.
I wonder what you think about the guy (no names) who uses a Nazi SS soldier as his avatar. Can we continue to say he's a Nazi?

How do you know that Trump is not a member?
so, we can't call some leftys here commies? Like that watermelon video that was just posted?
so, we can't call some leftys here commies? Like that watermelon video that was just posted? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You can call me whatever you like. Please put negro in front of it though. I'm a communist and a American and a Capitalist.

And what does watermelon have to do with anything. ?
You can call me whatever you like. Please put negro in front of it though. I'm a communist and a American and a Capitalist. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

that makes you fascist.

And what does watermelon have to do with anything. ?

environmental commie wacko. green on the outside, red inside.
I wonder what you think about the guy (no names) who uses a Nazi SS soldier as his avatar. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
#22 - Each member's signature line is an extension of their ability to express their personality to others online. We offer a relaxed and flexible set of guidelines for our members and staff to follow regarding maintenance of their signature area.

Same applies to avatars.

Can we continue to say he's a Nazi? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Did you miss the part where I asked you if you identified as a Nazi earlier? If he claims to be, far be it for us to deny him that moniker.

How do you know that Trump is not a member? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Because he hasn’t identified himself as one.

so, we can't call some leftys here commies? Like that watermelon video that was just posted? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Is “communist” a perjorative term nowadays? Forgive me if I’m not up on the current insults being used in the country now.

Is there something wrong with the watermelon video? I haven’t watched it, but I’m sure y’all, as members who follow the guidelines, will let Staff know if there’s something wrong with it.

Is there something wrong with the watermelon video? I haven’t watched it, but I’m sure y’all, as members who follow the guidelines, will let Staff know if there’s something wrong with it. Originally Posted by Wakeup
There is either freedom to post or there is not.
You have it...right up until you don’t...

Y’all must have missed this...
We’re here to talk about democracy...not practice it... Originally Posted by Wakeup
There is either freedom to post or there is not. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Apparently there is not!
Well, the MODS have for weeks now, been trying to tell us that they are starting to cramp down and enforce the rules of the site...