Not to offend anyone...

sacker...

Originally Posted by sixxbach
Interesting....

• Booth
  • 03-01-2010, 10:57 PM
I've always assumed that the more a person posts on the internet the less they're working. If business is good why would they post? This is a general observation not limited to eccie or the hobby so I hope nobody takes offense.
Sort of reminds me of KinkyKatrina, (thou local) she comes on the board, post her ad, mentions that she enjoys our company, does not post any where in any other forum, with that comes NO DRAMA....I then remember how great our last session together was, then I manage to some how, leave $$$$'s on her table and I leave smiling and hurting in the legs...ah the memories.

I love providers (local and traveling) that only post in the AD Section....you go girls! and I will keep a coming.
im plannin n visiting soon!! so see u n atx soon!
I've always assumed that the more a person posts on the internet the less they're working. If business is good why would they post? This is a general observation not limited to eccie or the hobby so I hope nobody takes offense. Originally Posted by Booth
You've got it, darling

And I tour a handful of cities, and almost never engage in general banter on those city boards. Most of the cities, I have regulars in. So, no real need to "get my name out there". Hell, for that matter, I rarely post here in my home city anymore.

Don't take it offensively when you see women who don't post. Many have their reasons, and you'd be amazed at how many just don't have a desire to clog up your local board with "look at me" posts.

Alisha...xoxo
By definition, if a lady is visiting here, this isn't her home forum. Lack of a chatty presence here does not mean she isn't participating with her homie's back at the ranch.
  • Booth
  • 03-02-2010, 08:43 AM
By definition, if a lady is visiting here, this isn't her home forum. Lack of a chatty presence here does not mean she isn't participating with her homie's back at the ranch. Originally Posted by ThatHarleyGuy
Actually the lack of a chatty presence anywhere on the internet doesn't mean she isn't participating with her homies back at the ranch. I suppose it all depends on what kind of "participation" you're looking for. I like mine real and not online.
You've got it, darling

And I tour a handful of cities, and almost never engage in general banter on those city boards. Most of the cities, I have regulars in. So, no real need to "get my name out there". Hell, for that matter, I rarely post here in my home city anymore.

Don't take it offensively when you see women who don't post. Many have their reasons, and you'd be amazed at how many just don't have a desire to clog up your local board with "look at me" posts.

Alisha...xoxo Originally Posted by Alisha1972
My sentiments exactly. I travel frquently, yet do not post much outside of my ad. I type my ads in a manner that (I hope) portrays not just my looks, but my personality and demeanor as well. I'd rather not get into the regional banter on other boards... My hobby is seeing the gents; not posting on the boards.
To quote a bumper sticker: "I'd rather be fuckin"