P- Nation Provider

• A1.
  • 12-01-2018, 11:41 AM
feel free to shout out your MVP Providers Originally Posted by loverlove17
....... N i k k i .....
THAT IS FUNNY!!
C'MON...

Ha.. they wont hang theier head nor coat here...

Said a friend in the dark...

I said o.k
I too believe in being the best i can be and do the best I can do. And harm no one. It never ever takes anything from you to be kind in any situation. P has shown me an exponential amount of kindness for no reason other than to be kind. She is an amazing example of class, style, and grace. We all should have class and grace. The key is to go about those things with your OWN style. Imitaion is only flattering to pop icons...
This was posted in the wrong thread. Please ignore.
The key is to go about those things with your OWN style. Originally Posted by NolaStarlett

Lia is top tier
Lena Duvall is absolutely in a league of her own. Wanting a visit with ~P also.
I agree.
Both of those women are hot !

So what i asked..
Where da fuck IS P????
Bancation.

They were nice enough,to make it look as guested.. She Outed again,on me to be exact.
Bancation.

They were nice enough,to make it look as guested.. She Outed again,on me to be exact. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Are you sure about that?
Yup, and I'm sure she'll return when it's over..

Unless you're admitting they let her get a pass on outing, after all the info from emails and other was handed out.. becareful sidekick

She also outed another provider, and that provider informed me she passed my stuff to her.. 2in 1 right there

PM's between me and other provider was forwarded too

Remember I was told if I was lying pretty much, I would be banned?

Who's here a month in a half later, and who's Mia after that thread, duh..P- nation

They were being nice enough to let y'all finish y'all tour, before the stunt.
Yup, and I'm sure she'll return when it's over..

Unless you're admitting they let her get a pass on outing, after all the info from emails and other was handed out.. becareful sidekick

She also outed another provider, and that provider informed me she passed my stuff to her.. 2in 1 right there

PM's between me and other provider was forwarded too

Remember I was told if I was lying pretty much, I would be banned?

Who's here a month in a half later, and who's Mia after that thread, duh..P- nation

They were being nice enough to let y'all finish y'all tour, before the stunt. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
So, you mean to tell me that ALL of the mods and ADMIN showing her favoritism and guested her account instead of posting banned? That sounds ridiculous..... I believe your whole point of posting that is to respond with the whole "she's outing me" theory.... You have clearly been stalking her ALL over the boards, from Alabama, to Florida, now in NOLA, which is breaking the policy. You can deny it if you want but it's very clear that you had/have no intentions on visiting any of those places. She has clearly guested her account and you are still here following her ~P lovers posts and starting rumors of her that you had no facts to prove to mods, so that they will ban her. Lol @ sidekick, as I mentioned to you before(when you began stalking and following me around the boards) I don't know you and have nothing against you. You have rambled on and on about her for years now and I have never posted to any of your responses nor has she gotten banned for those accusations. You out of all people should know when they have supported evidence when a person has been outted what will happen . You remember the mod that you outted in Houston and they banned you for quite some while? Nevermind all of that my whole point is that she is no longer here(isn't that what you wanted) why continue to keep up all of the unnecessary drama?
#16 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.

If, the mods take a look at your posts they will notice that you are cyber stalking and also breaking rule #16

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...519&highlight=

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...666&highlight=

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...752&highlight=

There's many more but I don't have time to keep looking
#16 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.

If, the mods take a look at your posts they will notice that you are cyber stalking and also breaking rule #16

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...519&highlight=

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...666&highlight=

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...752&highlight=

There's many more but I don't have time to keep looking Originally Posted by Super Head 713
true true