X advise

He eats pussy so good?

Well, what more justification than that do you need?

. . . It reminds me of the old song "If loving you is wrong, then I don't want to be right"

Your right , but he eats pussy so good !!!!
But I'm wrong ..but I justify it by saying u fucked my husband
So I'm fucking yours!!! Yep & 10 years later he is still hitting it lol....but if our kids knew I'd be devastated ..so do I forgo my desires 2 do the right thing? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
[QUOTE=heidilynnla;1430123]Is he sending her a check every month? (Child support wouldn't count)[/QUOT
Don't need a check ...he is that good of an x...I call it maintaing good public relations ....
He eats pussy so good?

Well, what more justification than that do you need?

. . . It reminds me of the old song "If loving you is wrong, then I don't want to be right"

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Lol fastgun.. Yeah it's that good..so if it is what it is and nothing more am I wrong??
Lol fastgun.. Yeah it's that good..so if it is what it is and nothing more am I wrong?? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
If you're feeling guilty about it....he must really be goooooood!! You have my blessing Sweetie, what else do you need?!?! Carry on......
If you're feeling guilty about it....he must really be goooooood!! You have my blessing Sweetie, what else do you need?!?! Carry on...... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Yes I feel guilty cause she would die if she knew, if I wanted him back it would be different...it's more of a girl thing now Ed
It is what it is... the end!
Yes I feel guilty cause she would die if she knew, if I wanted him back it would be different...it's more of a girl thing now Ed Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Sometimes revenge sex is quite satisfying.....but 10 years?!?.....Hmmmm. You still have my endorsement because it seems so wrong!!
It is what it is... the end! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I agree with that 100%.... Right or wrong you will do what you want...
I agree with that 100%.... Right or wrong you will do what you want... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
True....I guess I just fear it will eventually crash land ...,
Chica I guess you can close this one... Guess I'm reassured it's ok to have my ankles back behind my head ...without feeling guilty
Your right , but he eats pussy so good !!!!
But I'm wrong ..but I justify it by saying u fucked my husband
So I'm fucking yours!!! Yep & 10 years later he is still hitting it lol....but if our kids knew I'd be devastated ..so do I forgo my desires 2 do the right thing? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
OK, all of the other crap aside, what's more important? Your orgasm, that I suspect you could get from other sources, considering the number of volunteers just on this thread, or your kids?

The hobby is a very dysfunctional family, but my advice to you is don't drag any more of our dysfunction into your real life than is necessary.

I could ask are the kids under 18 or grown and gone from the house, but I don't really think that is important. They don't need to be confused by their parents behavior. (And I would place the blame on any meltdowns they have squarely on BOTH of your shoulders.)
OK, all of the other crap aside, what's more important? Your orgasm, that I suspect you could get from other sources, considering the number of volunteers just on this thread, or your kids?

The hobby is a very dysfunctional family, but my advice to you is don't drag any more of our dysfunction into your real life than is necessary.

I could ask are the kids under 18 or grown and gone from the house, but I don't really think that is important. They don't need to be confused by their parents behavior. (And I would place the blame on any meltdowns they have squarely on BOTH of your shoulders.) Originally Posted by tigercat
Ok mr nosey!!
Kids are in college -that's all perfect
Orgasm? Check -I do that like 10 xs a day
You missed the point sweetie, it's strictly a guilt trip I guess I'm willing to risk
Sometimes revenge sex is quite satisfying.....but 10 years?!?.....Hmmmm. You still have my endorsement because it seems so wrong!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Piss the wrong gal off and 10 years is nothing! Ask me how I know!
Piss the wrong gal off and 10 years is nothing! Ask me how I know! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Lol!!! Yep..piss me off & it's a lifetime sentence of pussy eating --you know I'm going to work it in my favor
Lol!!! Yep..piss me off & it's a lifetime sentence of pussy eating --you know I'm going to work it in my favor Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

Hey McDonalds came out with their new pie... It’s called the Mc Sweet N Little! Looks like an apple pie wrapped in a red wrapper, but tastes like Sushi! It’s a big hit with me!
And that's how you trick us in to marring you!!lol Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
LOL .... we are some tricky devils !

Papa, I have yet to have a married client come do manly things for me around the house. If you are offering, I have several things I need done. Bring a toolbox.

Originally Posted by heidilynnla
there are a couple ladies i am the surrogate husband for in this aspect .... it works great for all of us !!!! ..... you'll have to move closer , though !!!