Need ideas

Find out where they're registered for gifts Pepper...and see what's left on their wish list.
Find out where they're registered for gifts Pepper...and see what's left on their wish list.
They're not registered Nikki as per Pepper's initial post. I still say cash or a gift card to some general use store. I also like the divorce attorney idea!
Cash should be most appreciated by newlyweds.
Get them something that symbolizes your friendship. If you out for drinks, some cool mat ini glasses. If you go to the movies, maybe a year netflix subscription. A couples massage. Something other then gift card, they are generic, and that's the impression they send.
$100 isn't bad plus a 3-some with newlywed couple on honeymoon night to make it more memorable
wow - talk about across the gambit of ideas and some really good ones....
I think one thing many are forgetting is that many provider's friends have absolutely no idea she is in the hobby so those things might not work too well...
finding something that the bride and groom BOTH like (or are into) is the key to the right present that will always be remembered....
perhaps the mother of the bride or groom may have a helpful suggestion for you Pepper...
good luck