for as much hype as South Florida gets, why is the hobbying scene almost dead?

I think you have to actually go out and find the girls... pretty sure they're everywhere though. Originally Posted by leslie@nn
I see that I think SFLA is more of a social scene and less an online thing in terms of hobbying, you'll probably do better just asking girls in person at bars or strip clubs than going to a website.

I always figured people just parking lot pimp here, buy a nice car and just mack at women all day. The internet thing here seems to be mostly bust downs or girls wanting huge money.

I agree with you though completely.
The hobby scene is alive and well, but due to the high rate of criminal activities and heavy LE, it's much more underground and through the grapevine, with other smaller connections and discussions in areas that aren't even nearby, to make arrangements. Originally Posted by FireKitten
Surprisly SFLA rarely have busts like that, you'll see maybe 2 or 3 a year in the paper and the cops really set up at a hotel and arrest johns all day but it doesn't happen if the traffic isn't worth it.

They want to bust a large amount to even consider putting out that manpower and resources so IMO I think busts don't happen that much since it's not much traffic anymore and the girls who usually do the BP thing rarely are worth the cops attention since it's not enough johns to warrant the time and effort.
Try miamiindependentgirls.com or independentgirls.com. Plenty of girls, especially in west palm and ft lauderdale area. Originally Posted by Doug4343
I used to browse that forum but the girls are a little older and it's a older client base in general. It's a safe forum with usually safe providers but nothing really caught my eye much.

Also since BP closed down they deal with alot of fake pics and scammers now.
Surprisly SFLA rarely have busts like that, you'll see maybe 2 or 3 a year in the paper and the cops really set up at a hotel and arrest johns all day but it doesn't happen if the traffic isn't worth it.

They want to bust a large amount to even consider putting out that manpower and resources so IMO I think busts don't happen that much since it's not much traffic anymore and the girls who usually do the BP thing rarely are worth the cops attention since it's not enough johns to warrant the time and effort. Originally Posted by bankai
I wasn't referring to prostitution stings about the activities in the area that keep the advertising super low.