Retiring from the Hobby..Is it Possible?

You would not have a problem leaving the hobby being an ECCIE Addict Originally Posted by hobbyprojb
I bet he could do it but it would a "12" provider program! LOL
I think when I'm 25 I'll retire. This is a short-term thing for me and I think if I ever got into my 30's and was still doing this I would have done nothing right for last 10 years.
Anyway, there will NEVER be another "job" like this and I'll definitely remember it forever. In a good way. Originally Posted by Shayla
????? Shayla you are going to get better with age, you only think you know what you are doing now. I hope you get out when ever you want too, but at age 30 you are going to be soooo much hotter. I hope you reconsider.
Hobbyprojb:
I'm sorry. My quotes don't work on my iPad. So, you said:
Ladies: Would you be able to retire from the hobby without any thoughts of the extra money the attention that you received from your clients? some of the hot moments you experienced with your clients over the years. And last..Do you feel like your civilian life would ever give you the same type of spontaneous thrill that your hobby life gives you once you retire..(The main reason why some girls always come back to the hobby)

Let's see:
Most girls already have an SO and a family. Me? I would never put myself in a semi permanent or permanent relationship that Didn't offer "attention" and "spontaneous thrill". Life is too short.
What I Do find via our little world is more financial security than I'd find in the "vanilla" world and that's with a full and impressive resume and a college degree. God help any woman that Doesn't have those things. And, that, in my opinion is what brings us back for the most part.
Also, you don't account for a non binary retirement. Me? In 8 years I've taken two 1yr plus retirements. One was due to a complicated pregnancy and one was due to school getting intense and needing more of my time. Sometimes ladies take retirements they Know aren't going to be permanent. I think it sounds equally absurd to say "I'm gone forever!" if you suspect it might not be so Or to say "I'm for the next two to three months but could be 6 weeks or but no more than 36 months. Or, maybe not at all!".
Kat