CBS Accidentally Let The Cat Out Of The Bag -- It's a "Crisis"

tm. Do you just post what you wanna type? No matter how wrong it is? Reread this post of yours! More people were deported under odumbo because thats when the most crossed,was during his presidency! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Obama never let it become a crisis. We had the longest shutdown in American history over lack of leadership. What's next? Is Fuhrer Trump going to take my guns from me? I thought I was going to have to learn Russian to live in the US but I guess I better learn Spanish first. Thank God Russia doesn't border us on the North. They already invaded our Elections. Does Fuhrer Trump not care about America?
Wrong again:

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/09/68362...outhern-border

You clearly don’t know your stuff Originally Posted by bambino
Obama never let it become a crisis. We had the longest shutdown in American history over lack of leadership. What's next? Is Fuhrer Trump going to take my guns from me? I thought I was going to have to learn Russian to live in the US but I guess I better learn Spanish first. Thank God Russia doesn't border us on the North. They already invaded our Elections. Does Fuhrer Trump not care about America? Originally Posted by themystic
OOOOPPPPPSIEE bahahahahahahahahaha
Good one Number 3 !
updated info on apprehensions

what the stats don't tell you is how many they didn't catch!!!! If BP caught 500,000+ in 2018, how many evaded capture???

lets assume 25% evades capture in 2018, that is about 130,000.

so, its it a crisis????
does any numbnut really think the is a birder crisis? Originally Posted by WTF
I got your "birder" crisis right here...

The question is " does anyone think there should be improved border security , its a Yes or No
  • grean
  • 01-29-2019, 12:40 PM
The question is " does anyone think there should be improved border security , its a Yes or No Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Yes.

The question is what is the most efficient & cost effective way to do that.

A wall is neither. If it was, I'd be all for building it. Alas, it's an expensive and intrusive endeavor that will not significantly reduce the problem.
Walls are effective if used property , along with other means , Like what been done numbers of times in the past by several other potus's just saying
The fact the msm is locked on "the wall" is kinda funny
  • grean
  • 01-30-2019, 12:18 PM
Walls are effective if used property , along with other means , Like what been done numbers of times in the past by several other potus's just saying
The fact the msm is locked on "the wall" is kinda funny Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Trump wants a solid 2000 mile long wall. That is not a proper use.
Trump wants a solid 2000 mile long wall. That is not a proper use. Originally Posted by grean
Yours is not a true statement: it's lib-retard hyperbole.
The question is " does anyone think there should be improved border security , its a Yes or No Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Yes.
Yours is not a true statement: it's lib-retard hyperbole. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
We may need to build a wall. Fuhrer Trump cant keep us safe. He lied about the wall. Sad he was more concerned about his deals with the Russians and a tax cut for the wealthy
We may need to build a wall. Fuhrer Trump cant keep us safe. He lied about the wall. Sad he was more concerned about his deals with the Russians and a tax cut for the wealthy Originally Posted by themystic
Hogwash! Chucky and Nancy are at fault. They claim to have been working on this crisis at the border for over sixty years combined, but they haven't fixed it yet.
  • grean
  • 01-30-2019, 02:21 PM
Yours is not a true statement: it's lib-retard hyperbole. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Yes, it is true.

Liberals agreed on the same amount of money trump requested to begin 230 miles of his wall except in the form of improved fencing and barriers , where prudent, and other soft wall technology and increased man power.

Trump balked because it wasn't for a solid wall.

Trump is an idiot whose only expertise lies in filing bankruptcy and cheating vendors.
Yes, it is true.

Liberals agreed on the same amount of money trump requested to begin 230 miles of his wall except in the form of improved fencing and barriers , where prudent, and other soft wall technology and increased man power.

Trump balked because it wasn't for a solid wall.

Trump is an idiot whose only expertise lies in filing bankruptcy and cheating vendors. Originally Posted by grean
Thats a fact grean. Fuhrer Trump conned his base and sold them a bill of goods. They just dont want to admit it because they are embarrassed. Nancy has sure been administering an ass whipping to the punk