50% of Hispanics approve of Trump...ever "though" he wants tighter border security!!

Poor mystic. He and all the lefties are crying their eyes out because Hispanics here LEGALLY support Trump. All your whining, crying, and lying doesn't change anything. The Wall Street Journal had the same results. Lefties never understand that Hispanics here who did things the right way hate illegals as much as any group if not more. The poll was in English? So you mean those Hispanics here took the time to learn the language. After all, English is the official language of this country.
Poor mystic. He and all the lefties are crying their eyes out because Hispanics here LEGALLY support Trump. All your whining, crying, and lying doesn't change anything. The Wall Street Journal had the same results. Lefties never understand that Hispanics here who did things the right way hate illegals as much as any group if not more. The poll was in English? So you mean those Hispanics here took the time to learn the language. After all, English is the official language of this country. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
poor lametern. you still haven't posted anything that really had any relevance. maybe you should find a new hobby, this whole political thing aint your bag. have you considered landscaping or something that will give you a sense of personal accomplishment? landscaping would give you a better perspective on how Latinos feel about trump. you don't know your stuff
Libs can't buy their votes with empty promises.. hahaha
  • Tiny
  • 02-02-2019, 03:33 PM
I'm really surprised by the poll. I figured Trump did a lot of harm to the Republican Party when he called Mexicans rapists, criminals and drug runners. And then there were his threats and insults directed towards the Mexican American judge who was hearing the case against Trump University. And Trump's stance on the Wall and immigration. George W. Bush got 40% of the Hispanic vote in 2004. I can't see Trump doing nearly that well in 2020.
I'm really surprised by the poll. I figured Trump did a lot of harm to the Republican Party when he called Mexicans rapists, criminals and drug runners. And then there were his threats and insults directed towards the Mexican American judge who was hearing the case against Trump University. And Trump's stance on the Wall and immigration. George W. Bush got 40% of the Hispanic vote in 2004. I can't see Trump doing nearly that well in 2020. Originally Posted by Tiny
Id like to find one Mexican in the RW that likes him. So far its zero
poor lametern. you still haven't posted anything that really had any relevance. maybe you should find a new hobby, this whole political thing aint your bag. have you considered landscaping or something that will give you a sense of personal accomplishment? landscaping would give you a better perspective on how Latinos feel about trump. you don't know your stuff Originally Posted by themystic

I'd report you for general rudeness, personal insult, and general lying, but only fragile insecure lefties like you do that. Guess Wall Street Journal and Univision aren't left wing enough for you. More proof you don't know your stuff. Latinos here legally don't like your beloved illegals. Or those who would defend them.
I'd report you for general rudeness, personal insult, and general lying, but only fragile insecure lefties like you do that. Guess Wall Street Journal and Univision aren't left wing enough for you. More proof you don't know your stuff. Latinos here legally don't like your beloved illegals. Or those who would defend them. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
Wakeup is nowhere to be found...
His insults and lying are the only way he can push his ridiculous ideology...he's for open boarders and illegals voting more handout for themselves so the left can stay in office in perpetuity.
He doesn't understand that the legal immigrants aren't in favor of illegals just coming across illegally...he is in favor of law breakers!!
I'm really surprised by the poll. I figured Trump did a lot of harm to the Republican Party when he called Mexicans rapists, criminals and drug runners. And then there were his threats and insults directed towards the Mexican American judge who was hearing the case against Trump University. And Trump's stance on the Wall and immigration. George W. Bush got 40% of the Hispanic vote in 2004. I can't see Trump doing nearly that well in 2020. Originally Posted by Tiny
Trump never used the universals you ascribe to him. You're regurgitating CNN when you omit the adjectives and qualifiers that Trump used to identify certain subsets. For eample, Trump didn't call all immigrants "animals" as CNN once trumpeted. Trump was addressing a subset of immigrants ... immigrants who had entered the country "illegally" ... and he narrowed it further by addressing immigrants who belonged to MS-13: gang members who butcher people with machetes.
Wakeup is nowhere to be found...
His insults and lying are the only way he can push his ridiculous ideology...he's for open boarders and illegals voting more handout for themselves so the left can stay in office in perpetuity.
He doesn't understand that the legal immigrants aren't in favor of illegals just coming across illegally...he is in favor of law breakers!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Are you and lantern dating or what?