SOTU...11 year old...last name Trump will be guest.

Why are you discussing, and linking to kids and their pics? Originally Posted by bamscram
And you have what to ad to this post...
WTF said that bulling and intolerance was a political ploy...what's political about that
Not unless YOU'RE the one doing the bullying and displaying intolerance...
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2019, 02:54 PM
WTF said that bulling and intolerance was a political ploy...what's political about that Originally Posted by bb1961
That is not wtf i said. Fucking IQ around here is almost immeasurable.

I implied that Trump , the biggest bully on the planet....is using this 11 year old as a political ploy.

Be like Hitler standing up for Jews not being gassed.
And you have what to ad to this post...
WTF said that bulling and intolerance was a political ploy...what's political about that
Not unless YOU'RE the one doing the bullying and displaying intolerance... Originally Posted by bb1961

It is and always has been against board rules to discuss underage kids.
That is not wtf i said. Fucking IQ around here is almost immeasurable.

I implied that Trump , the biggest bully on the planet....is using this 11 year old as a political ploy.

Be like Hitler standing up for Jews not being gassed. Originally Posted by WTF
How the hell is an 11 yr old boy being marginalized for DARING to have the sir name Trump by the intolerant left...plain simple bullying...bring hitler and the gassing of the Jews into this discussion just shows ones IQ!!
You always talking about peoples IQ...from now on children being bullied and a lot committing suicide because of it is political, quite a revelation from a "genius ...Gotcha!!
Conservatives care soooooo much about children being mistreated let me tell you...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.39af7ffaf0cf
It is and always has been against board rules to discuss underage kids. Originally Posted by bamscram
The discussion was the SOTU and the kid happens to be part of it and he exposes the hypocrisy of the left and that chaps your ass!!
That kid has some fucked up parents. I feel sorry for any kid that has media whores for parents. Its funny that all the kids named Trump have fucked up parents. How is this an awesome story?
That kid has some fucked up parents. I feel sorry for any kid that has media whores for parents. Its funny that all the kids named Trump have fucked up parents. How is this an awesome story? Originally Posted by themystic
What happen to the "new" and improved TM...
That fucking olive branch "BROKE"
This sounds a lot like HITLER and his pacts...you know any thing about HITLER TM??
What happen to the "new" and improved TM...
That fucking olive branch "BROKE"
This sounds a lot like HITLER and his pacts...you know any thing about HITLER TM?? Originally Posted by bb1961
what bb? I didn't say I wasn't going to have opinions. I bet if your kid was getting bullied because of his name you wouldn't make it a media story.
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2019, 07:30 PM
How the hell is an 11 yr old boy being marginalized for DARING to have the sir name Trump by the intolerant left...plain simple bullying...bring hitler and the gassing of the Jews into this discussion just shows ones IQ!!
You always talking about peoples IQ...from now on children being bullied and a lot committing suicide because of it is political, quite a revelation from a "genius ...Gotcha!! Originally Posted by bb1961
That is a local school issue that should be handled at that level. Not for political fodder at the national level.

is ruthie in da house??
Joshua Trump got a free ticket to Asshole's worthless SOTU addy. Along with him in attendance was:

"Pocahontas"
"Lying Ted"
"Little Marco"
"Crazy Maxine"

Those not in attendance were:

"Crooked Hillary"
"Little Rocket Man"
"Low Wnergy Jeb"
"Failing NYT's"
Crazy Joe Biden"

as well as the mentally handicapped person mocked by Asshole, The Muslim parents of a fallen soldier who were mocked by Asshole. But yes the Asshole supporters are the peaceful ones.
That is a local school issue that should be handled at that level. Not for political fodder at the national level. Originally Posted by WTF
I would say the same about a lot of fodder on the left..
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2019, 07:35 AM
! Originally Posted by bb1961
You have trouble with comprehension , don't ya ? Trump is the last one to talk about bullying. He is the poster child for bullying...just like Hitler was the poster child for gassing folk taking a shower.

Btw the kid fell asleep during Trumps speech.
Can't say as I blame him.
You have got to love the tolerant left, Only when it suits them