AOC, the Green Hypocrite!!!!! Say it ain’t so!!!!!!!

Somebody said to google soros recruiting. This is what I found which explains how AOC got into this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsObPEj9ZAY
yep! Originally Posted by winn dixie
me too
Nah, we’re laughing at her lil Gaga fan.

http://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/...hreds-ocasio-/

Moore called her a dumb twit. Perfect description Originally Posted by bambino
Go ahead, laugh all you want to, that's about all you and the rest of the conservative peons can do is laugh and throw out childish insults. That fact that all your side can do is make shit up about her and name call says a lot more about you and most of the posters in this thread than it does her. What's the matter, you a little intimidated by smart, strong, independent women??

The main reason I love that woman is because she embraces the middle school insults from the right and continues to wale it right back your fucken faces.

I love how she recently called out Trump for not being able to read at an adult level. Her ya go...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8775416.html

You see she is a proven intellect unlike Trump, she has received academic awards and scholarships. She graduated from college with honors. She came from nothing and is now the youngest woman to ever be elected to congress. Your pathetic insults at her hold NO water at all.

Trump on the other hand came from his daddy's money. And look how many of his businesses have failed. Look how many people he has had to rip off. He has no academic credentials, he started a wack ass college that proved to be a fraud. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Love how you mentioned Lady Gaga as well. There's another smart, strong, independent woman who is a self made millionaire. You seem to hate those type of women. I wonder why?

NUFF SAID!!
Go ahead, laugh all you want to, that's about all you and the rest of the conservative peons can do is laugh and throw out childish insults. That fact that all your side can do is make shit up about her and name call says a lot more about you and most of the posters in this thread than it does her. What's the matter, you a little intimidated by smart, strong, independent women??

The main reason I love that woman is because she embraces the middle school insults from the right and continues to wale it right back your fucken faces.

I love how she recently called out Trump for not being able to read at an adult level. Her ya go...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8775416.html

You see she is a proven intellect unlike Trump, she has received academic awards and scholarships. She graduated from college with honors. She came from nothing and is now the youngest woman to ever be elected to congress. Your pathetic insults at her hold NO water at all.

Trump on the other hand came from his daddy's money. And look how many of his businesses have failed. Look how many people he has had to rip off. He has no academic credentials, he started a wack ass college that proved to be a fraud. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Love how you mentioned Lady Gaga as well. There's another smart, strong, independent woman who is a self made millionaire. You seem to hate those type of women. I wonder why?

NUFF SAID!! Originally Posted by Little Monster
Moore isn’t a Republican. He’s a fucking Canadian. He has a PHD in forestry and other degrees. He was President of Greenpeace. He’s not a partisan hack like you. “AOC is a proven intellect” NUF SAID.
Moore isn’t a Republican. He’s a fucking Canadian. He has a PHD in forestry and other degrees. He was President of Greenpeace. He’s not a partisan hack like you. “AOC is a proven intellect” NUF SAID. Originally Posted by bambino
I never mentioned Moore in my reply now did I??
I see your reading comprehension is on the same level as Trumps

No wonder why you voted for the guy and idolize him and hate smart, strong, independent women
Hmmmmm, well, I agree that AOC is the new face of the Democratic party. But she doesn't hold a candle to Trump.
And I understand that Trump did not win any academic awards .......yet.......yet.....he is President of the United States. Wow, that's a lot more then any American can say they have accomplished. Oh,oh in fact, there's only been 44 Americans that can say they have made it to the Presidency - wow, that puts it in perspective!!!!!!
I never mentioned Moore in my reply now did I??
I see your reading comprehension is on the same level as Trumps

No wonder why you voted for the guy and idolize him and hate smart, strong, independent women Originally Posted by Little Monster
You said AOC is an intellect. Boy are you stupid. I started the thread with a link from Moore, he called her Twit! You learn how to read.
Hmmmmm, well, I agree that AOC is the new face of the Democratic party. But she doesn't hold a candle to Trump.
And I understand that Trump did not win any academic awards .......yet.......yet.....he is President of the United States. Wow, that's a lot more then any American can say they have accomplished. Oh,oh in fact, there's only been 44 Americans that can say they have made it to the Presidency - wow, that puts it in perspective!!!!!! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

The ONLY reason Trump is president is due the fact that the Bernie Sanders people stayed home on election night. THAT'S IT!! He Trump gone up against Biden he would have gotten his ass blown out of the water that is a fact. And yes she blows Trumps ass out of the water as far as accomplishments. She the youngest women to be elected to congress No other American woman can say that. NONE.

She very well may have baited Cohen into getting Trumps tax returns subpoenaed which would be her favor to America. It's only too bad she's too young too run
You said AOC is an intellect. Boy are you stupid. I started the thread with a link from Moore, he called her Twit! You learn how to read. Originally Posted by bambino
That's the best you got?? Yeah, not surprised.
That's the best you got?? Yeah, not surprised. Originally Posted by Little Monster
It’s actually not the best I got. You accused me of calling AOC “names”. I didn’t, I quoted Patrick Moore, who is an intellect. AOC took planes instead of trains. Uber’s instead of the subway. Explain how thats not hypocritical? What do you have Little Gaga fan? Hurry up, your parents may call you up from the basement.
0beymeme's say BHAAA BHAAA BHAAAAAA...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFlsJ1o3fVc
It’s actually not the best I got. You accused me of calling AOC “names”.

"Perfect Description" those are your word and you know what you meant . Nice try.

I didn’t, I quoted Patrick Moore, who is an intellect. AOC took planes instead of trains.

If America had and up to date rail system she as well as many others would much rather take that route. Have you ever taken a long distance train ride in this country? I HAVE!! in fact it was when I moved from Pittsburgh back down to Texas and I can tell you it's hideous and needs improvement. But the retards on the right keep doing everything they can to prevent that from happening

Uber’s instead of the subway. Explain how thats not hypocritical?

When you take Uber you're supporting a blue collar worker trying to earn some extra money nothing hypocritical about that.

What do you have Little Gaga fan? Hurry up, your parents may call you up from the basement. Originally Posted by bambino
And here we are back to the childish pathetic wannabe put downs, because that is all you can do.

Trust me I wish you were right, I wish I could go and live in my parents basement, I would have a lot more money in my pocket if I did.
And here we are back to the childish pathetic wannabe put downs, because that is all you can do.

Trust me I wish you were right, I wish I could go and live in my parents basement, I would have a lot more money in my pocket if I did. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Lil Gaga, you obviously didn’t read the link or your comprehension isn’t very good. Here is AOCs own words concerning UBER:

“Ironically, the Uber-loving politician took a tough public stand against the conveyance after a New York City taxi driver committed suicide in February 2018.

“Yellow cab drivers are in financial ruin due to the unregulated expansion of

Uber,” she tweeted on March 21. “What was a living wage job now pays under minimum.”

Just face it GaGa, AOC is a fucking hypocrite. So are you.
Sometimes you just have to laugh. Nothing else makes any sense.

Only AOC could make 30 billion - 3 billion = 0.
Remember Trump lovers, your kids are voting for her. I think its bad parenting

https://www.yahoo.com/news/geraldo-r...091605566.html