Best BBBJ?

Thanks Desire, I cleared out my inbox.
I like to think I'm pretty talented in this area hopefully most of you would agree? Originally Posted by MissAnnabell
I most definitely agree, strong talent in this area.
Pattypalmergfe. Best BBBJ I have ever had. No one is even close.
https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=451645

You'll have trouble keeping your eyeball from sucking back into your head Originally Posted by Cherokeechief

My thoughts exactly!

I watched a really great tutorial on YouTube..& I have great DSL..DT & a lil dirty talk combo. Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
Ms Moon you sound like lots of fun!

Once upon 20 years ago I had my first, and best BBBJ from a provider. She was mid 30's at the time. Tall and slender brunette with a pretty face and her only offerings were massage with happy ending or what she called 'french lessons' which were usually 30 minute BBBJ sessions. She would come to the door in a nice lace outfit, give a big hug and kiss, then slip her top down, lay you back on the bed, and begin a no hands deep throat tongue swirl that never once failed to finish me off before time was up, and never a drop seen.

One day when I called to make an appt I asked about MSOG and she laughed said sure why not. The next few sessions were 30-40 minutes and she gladly took everything I could give her. She earned her tips well.
Ms Moon you sound like lots of fun!

Once upon 20 years ago I had my first, and best BBBJ from a provider. She was mid 30's at the time. Tall and slender brunette with a pretty face and her only offerings were massage with happy ending or what she called 'french lessons' which were usually 30 minute BBBJ sessions. She would come to the door in a nice lace outfit, give a big hug and kiss, then slip her top down, lay you back on the bed, and begin a no hands deep throat tongue swirl that never once failed to finish me off before time was up, and never a drop seen.

One day when I called to make an appt I asked about MSOG and she laughed said sure why not. The next few sessions were 30-40 minutes and she gladly took everything I could give her. She earned her tips well. Originally Posted by DNinja69
Dang sorry I missed out on that girl. Thats exactly what I look for when I hobby. No hands deepthroat? Nothing better...
Hands free...hmmm that's a great challenge

I am pretty good at deepthroating...not the best or perfect....but have hardly any gag reflex...unless you're a monster monster cock..lol....got a video to prove it...lol
(Shameless plug...js..lol)
Thank you Dallas & Lakecat, I do enjoy pleasing.
I do enjoy pleasing. Originally Posted by yourdesire
OMG.... yes she does!!
We all have our own style of oral talents

I just like it's my last meal...savor n love every bit of it!!!
Get Dallas and Kati together and hold on!
Mmmm thx KC..i have improved...basically NO gag reflex lol
Dallas I'd love to have no gag reflexes OMG we'd kill a poor guy between us. Is it possible to die from to much pleasure teeeheee