You Homewreckers!!!

You have this image of me Boardman that isn't true. What I was saying is that when you really need help, your SO is going to really be there for you and not these ladies no matter how much you see them. For the most part it's a job to them. So don't foook up your home, as alot of men have done over some pussy when pussy to me is really over rated. I know strippers and providers about as well or better than you so of course I realize they walk through shit. Me personally, now, don't necessarily agree with stepping out on your so but that's my opinion. Tooodlez... Originally Posted by shinepro
We are paid specifically NOT to show up where family and friends will be. Isn't that the point? Do you not understand how P4P works?

Do you post here for the purposes of specifically being as rude and judgmental as possible to the ladies and hobbyists here?

But with that being said, I will be sure to remember to wear a shirt that says WHORE on my back when I attend public outings just so that people like you can judge me whether I show up or not.
Uh.....
You obviously didn't read the OP.
Cat man reacted to your inability to comprehend.
This is a question for the providers.

Please answer Russ; we're curious. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Look, I'm back out. I don't play with what you'll think is funny. That devil shit and laughing or saying jokes about death and it's a serious deal. As for the female I was supposed to be stalking at one time but who always appears when I comment I'm not addressing that either. I had a great night and we are going to leave it at that. I will leave you'll to this. God bless everyone. Tooodlez....
Ive never questioned any clients purpose for seeing me. Yes we talk about the SO but its never in a judgemental way. Thats YO business. Not Mine.

*no judgement zone*
You have this image of me Boardman that isn't true. What I was saying is that when you really need help, your SO is going to really be there for you and not these ladies no matter how much you see them. For the most part it's a job to them. So don't foook up your home, as alot of men have done over some pussy when pussy to me is really over rated. I know strippers and providers about as well or better than you so of course I realize they walk through shit. Me personally, now, don't necessarily agree with stepping out on your so but that's my opinion. Tooodlez... Originally Posted by shinepro

The image I have is a result of the perception you've created.

I get what you are saying and you seems to have tried to clarify to a point but then you go right back to the dehumanizing statement. Hell, most of us have jobs but we wouldn't put that ahead of a loved one in a catastrophic situation. You make it sound like these women are about nothing but the money and don't have SO's, families or loved ones that they would put ahead of providing. Whether it's providing or some other profession there is always a delicate balancing act between work and family. Work allows us to provide for our families.

You've stated before that you were once in a significant relationship with a stripper and that the relationship ended because of you stepping out but now you make a judgemental statement about others doing the same. Do you understand the meaning of the word hypocritical?
When you were in that relationship with her was she there for you when you needed her?
It's kinda hot when you talk about the SO

I might have or do more then she willing to do .
Try...was your provider in question new to her work?

Gina...I think most guys are here because you ladies almost always do MORE than what they get at home. Good point.
  • Trey
  • 04-10-2019, 05:16 AM
Yes she was new. Well at least young like early 20s. I'm for sure here to get more than I get at home.
Did you ask for GFE? Maybe it was part of her act.
If she was new she could've been shocked if you said it in a nonchalant way... Or it could've been the way you said all together. I've never felt sour about what a guy has going on at home... as long as she doesn't come looking for me, it's all good. I just don't wanna end up on an episode of "Snapped" lol Originally Posted by Tiffany Dash
For real. LOL
Why are SO being mentioned anyway??? Idgaf about your wives tbh I'm not sucking their clits im here for dick