Remember new hobbyist don't fall for the small deposit request

Weird, never had a provider ask me for anything up front. I’d say no and move on.
This site STAYS with the drama. Smh.
Deposits are given in all types of different business settings I give one to the woman that does my hair. She's licensed and she works at one location. I have her real name. Anonymity plays
no role in that business relationship between me and her but asking for deposits in this setting, where anonymity is usually what people prefer... To each their own. But, I don't think it would be good for my business. Having cancellations goes with the territory.
It's just business part of it guys don't get your panties in a wad.
My psychiatrist ( I have adhd) got suck of me having to cancel 30 minutes before and now they actually require full payment before even seeing me.
So I guess I understand the aspect from a guys point of view too. Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
I wont use any cards in this hobby so that would never happen with me. Which I’ve never ncns anyone. I’d just move on to the next lady before paying a deposit. If I see any lady’s pulling this I dont pay much attention to them. But hey you have some that will do it. Just sounds like it will hurt your business more than helping it. If your worried about the person not showing then you shouldnt get the room until he shows.
I paid a mobile mechanic up front and he burned me. I figured I’d help a young guy out. I’ll never pay a deposit. F that
  • Trey
  • 04-22-2019, 05:58 PM
I explained to him last night why we ask for deposits.. Too many time wasters in the hobby! At least if they ncns then they lost not me! Originally Posted by mzluvly
This is like asking for a sample of my money. I will give you a sample when you give me a sample. Are you giving samples?
Those that are having issues with deposits merely need to evaluate their selection criteria.
I hate to agree, but I have only had one guy in many many years, not show up. He kept telling me he was stuck in traffic...then nothing.

Curiously, he popped up and wanted to see me a day or two later. Um, no.

I usually email and talk to guys before. I think once you have connected, the chance of a NCNS is VERY low. I'm pretty sure if I did not hand pick the people I meet, it would be different. Plenty of flaky peeps out there making multiple contacts at a time.
I've never had a lady completely ghost me....at least I can't remember one.
I ALWAYS do lots and lots of homework so I pretty much know what to expect.

I've never prepaid and never will. I haven't found it to be an issue.
I can understand if you are a newbie and want an outcall that far enough for asking some gas money

I never have to pay a deposit, uber cost whatsoever
If you read enough on these forums, you will see many providers that took cash and no service.

Just a few bad ones in each area will make all of them look bad.
Don't blame the guys, blame the cash and dash providers for giving the good providers a bad name too.
I've never had a lady completely ghost me....at least I can't remember one.
I ALWAYS do lots and lots of homework so I pretty much know what to expect.

I've never prepaid and never will. I haven't found it to be an issue. Originally Posted by tbone2u
That's because you seem to be quite adorable.

=========================

So...I was reminded by my fave guy that while I would never ask for a deposit, he DOES give me money in advance. HOWEVER, he is not going to post about it because he knows you all will give him shit about it. LOL

It's all about comfort level with someone. He trusts me and I don't let him down. It's a retainer.
Was it me? Just checking ...
My other favorite.
I hate to agree, but I have only had one guy in many many years, not show up. He kept telling me he was stuck in traffic...then nothing.

Curiously, he popped up and wanted to see me a day or two later. Um, no.

I usually email and talk to guys before. I think once you have connected, the chance of a NCNS is VERY low. I'm pretty sure if I did not hand pick the people I meet, it would be different. Plenty of flaky peeps out there making multiple contacts at a time. Originally Posted by B Three

Wow, you have been one lucky girl. From a hobbiest perspective I get ghosted a couple of times a year. I consider that part of the hobby and take it in stride.