REGETS & MISTAKES...........?

Part of me thinks that actually getting involved in this hobby was my biggest mistake.

I think we do a disservice to a lot of guys & gals on the fence to make them think it is a great thing. Emotionally it can be very difficult, it can destroy relationships, it makes it very difficult to engage in a traditional relationship afterwards.

That said, while I have a few regrets, I have learned a lot about myself, a lot about the ladies, and I find I have a much deeper respect for all people, regardless of sex, sexual preference, race, or their status in life. Despite the negatives, I think for me the positives, the things I have learned, overall make me a better person.
Part of me thinks that actually getting involved in this hobby was my biggest mistake.

I think we do a disservice to a lot of guys & gals on the fence to make them think it is a great thing. Emotionally it can be very difficult, it can destroy relationships, it makes it very difficult to engage in a traditional relationship afterwards.

That said, while I have a few regrets, I have learned a lot about myself, a lot about the ladies, and I find I have a much deeper respect for all people, regardless of sex, sexual preference, race, or their status in life. Despite the negatives, I think for me the positives, the things I have learned, overall make me a better person. Originally Posted by tigercat
For me it makes me more critical in getting into a serious relationship. I notice more details about women that I never really never noticed before I started hobbying. It's bittersweet...I'm more picky & judgemental towards women..but now I know exactly what I want from a woman.

That said, while I have a few regrets, I have learned a lot about myself, a lot about the ladies, and I find I have a much deeper respect for all people, regardless of sex, sexual preference, race, or their status in life. Despite the negatives, I think for me the positives, the things I have learned, overall make me a better person. Originally Posted by tigercat
FUCKING IS GOOD! THE END!
Mistakes are success in progress and regrets are futile bitching about shit you can't change but that should have been success in progress had you utilized it correctly.
I have 2 regrets. First, entering the hobby without any knowledge of activities or protocols for getting the services I desired. Due to my issues with cumming too quickly, I wasted money on providers who were 1 and done even though we never had sex. Essentially, I had about a half a dozen HJs or happy ending massages that ended way too early. Second, actually finally losing my virginity to a provider. This was before GFE had ever been invented. I was just another "John" to her. Nowadays, there are quality providers who might actually be worth losing one's cherry to.
Learning how to NOT waste time and be sucessful using BP! Its an art form in its self! I wish I would have figured it out way sooner! I love newbie / first timers! I can all but sniff them out on BP! Some only work a day or so and they are done!