Don’t test me. HEADMAN

hmmm
Shower at home before leaving.
Shower at incall after arriving.
Shower after session.

I be dry as a prune on days I visit a provider.
  • BLM69
  • 06-06-2019, 05:08 PM
OP doesn't want drama but posted in coed? Good luck on that
Damn, you just made the list.

The TDL.
  • pxmcc
  • 06-07-2019, 01:18 AM
^^it was colonel mustard with the revolver in the library who did it, just fyi..

actually i'd like to hear from some of the thread subject matter's regulars so we can get to the bottom of this story. was this a case of a pre-emptive strike against a No review by a vindictive o, or a case of bad hobby hygiene etiquette by the hobbyist in question? we all want to know the truth, for the truth shall set you-and us-free.

as the hobby turns, my goodfellows and goodfellas-hooktards and fooktards..
So you ended the session for reasons stated above, before anything happened, and Headman obviously didnt start an issue, or you would have mentioned if he had...and he still gave you $150.00 plus admittedly a $10.00 tip and left nor did he post a no review? Headman sounds like quite the gentleman to me and truly drama free
Had a session with her a couple years back..Hit her up for a redo a few months back....She swore we had never met...Told her that was fine I would contact a provider with a better memory...What does Miss grumpy say FUCK YOU I AM PUTTING OUT AN ALERT ON YOU. Let me tell you how smart this one is I sent her a P.M. SHOWING WE HAD SET UP A TIME AND PLACE FOR THE SESSION She says that that meant nothing because there was no room number listed when anyone with one eye and half a brain knows that room numbers are texted upon arrival and not put in P.M.s
... I sent her a P.M. SHOWING WE HAD SET UP A TIME AND PLACE FOR THE SESSION She says that that meant nothing ... Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES
It could mean one of the times you were dealing with "management"?

The OP def sounds like she do drama.
She's young...dumb....full of cum, and definitely a drama queen
This thread didn't go well for OP.

It never does....
They never go well for the OP....regardless of if she was right or wrong
They never go well for the OP....regardless of if she was right or wrong Originally Posted by tbone2u
Yep and there is an endless supply of gals who think they or their situation is different.

The only one that I can remember that didn't go sideways was the one Conner posted last month.

Butt...I'm sure the OPs phone is ringing off the hook and she's booked solid for the next month. Only thing left now is the glowing review from Nick the New Guy.
The more things change.....ijs
She’s very pretty. I’m sure she will be Alright. As long as they are very pretty other things can be excused
The more things change.....ijs Originally Posted by Russ38
heh... yuuup.