California earthquake

Cmon guys. Don't you see the master plan? It was those tanks running through DC that were specifically timed and placed to set off a techtonic plate reverberations to California and drop all those liberals in to the sea.

Guess they just needed that one extra tank to do it right. Originally Posted by eccielover

eye don't know..

only 4 70 ton tanks were used... I think you need more than that.. at least 3 battalions of tanks.
Weren't Reagan and Nixon from California? Earthquakes are apolitical...the last I checked Originally Posted by matchingmole
What about hurricanes, tornadoes, forest fires, droughts, flooding and tsunamis...all part of the conservatives allowing the world to become uninhabitable in less that 12 yrs. ASK AOC...apolitical my ass!!
P.S. President Reagan (the great one) was a reformed liberal and he apologized for not see the truth of liberalism much earlier.

"The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they are ignorant ~ it's just that they know so much that isn't so!" - Ronald Reagan

Excellent video!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3clRraH77M
  • oeb11
  • 07-05-2019, 08:07 AM
Originally Posted by matchingmole
Weren't Reagan and Nixon from California? Earthquakes are apolitical...the last I checked

Kalifornia DPST's are still self-flagellating over Nixon and Reagan's Kalifornia residency.
Nothing is apolitical to the DPST - already Newsome is complaining that Trump is targeting Kalifornia by not immediately declaring a disaster and sending billions of dollars to go down Kalifornia ratholes such as their high-speed rail system.
And to direct more money to Illegal aliens immigration.
Any luck Cali will fall into the ocean ,,,
Weren't Reagan and Nixon from California? Earthquakes are apolitical...the last I checked Originally Posted by matchingmole
So is death.